Season ticket question

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
To get them for next year are you basically put on a wait list? Chances of getting them?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
you need to join the Blue Pride wait list and put a 100$ (per seat) deposit down on seats for next year via the website. if you're given tickets the 100 bucks will just be applied toward the total cost.

You likely won't get them for next year. there was a 98% renewal rate last off-season and I don't see it being much better this year.

The ONLY reason we got our season tickets this past offseason (I believe) is because 1.) we were 5-game plan holders last year which bumped us up (a plan they discontinued) and 2.) my dad is handicapped so we requested ADA seats, of which there are some reserved.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Get on blue pride asap if you want season tickets.
The longer you wait the deeper on the list you are.

Ive said this to friends for years but only one is on the list.
Separation is in the preparation!

Its all about how much you want the Seahawks to control you fall and winter!
Its a lifestyle!

thaima1shu

Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can even get on blue pride anymore.

http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/season- ... index.html

Season Tickets and Blue Pride memberships are sold out for 2013. Click Here to join our notification list to be contacted as soon as spots become available.

I also got quite lucky as I had my deposit down in October of last year and just BARELY snuck in for seats this year. Which explains why my tickets are literally in the last row in the upper level!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Got on the list last year. Until I get mines, Stubhub it is

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Yeah. They stopped taking deposits after thousands joined the list. It will be a couple years at least, I think. Last year had record renewal rate.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
My good buddy from high school is also my ticket rep. He says that if you're not on the waiting list by now don't expect to be able to get season tickets until the team has a year where they fall under .500 winning percentage. Could be a while folks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1ae3vz8s said:
My good buddy from high school is also my ticket rep. He says that if you're not on the waiting list by now don't expect to be able to get season tickets until the team has a year where they fall under .500 winning percentage. Could be a while folks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
That is what happened after the SB appearance. Hopefully it never happens, sorry guys. I want wins!

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
0% chance of getting tickets. the only way anyone is getting in there at this point is 5-6 years from now when we hit the inevitable rebuilding phase.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":u5dszhe2 said:
0% chance of getting tickets. the only way anyone is getting in there at this point is 5-6 years from now when we hit the inevitable rebuilding phase.

Honestly, with the front office and quarterback we have now, we could be in for an Indianapolis/New England type run of a decade or more.

slybry75

Reaction score
We have four season tickets but sold this season. Might have to next year as well.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
They actually refunded people that were on the list. now its a limited number of people on the blue pride list.
If your on the list hang in there.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":v0pfs7kh said:
chimpanjesus":v0pfs7kh said:

Honestly, with the front office and quarterback we have now, we could be in for an Indianapolis/New England type run of a decade or more.

My son has been on the Boston Red Socks list for 15 years!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":1k4t3lx3 said:
They actually refunded people that were on the list. now its a limited number of people on the blue pride list.
If your on the list hang in there.

They asked us if we wanted a refund. No way in hell I was going to take it and lose my spot

SeaTown81

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1ooiyhf0 said:

There was a huge wait list in 2005/06 after the Super Bowl. By 2009, the list had evaporated.

Everyone wants season tickets when the team is good. The only way you get them is by getting in when it's not such a hot ticket.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2eecd0nd said:
you need to join the Blue Pride wait list and put a 100$ (per seat) deposit down on seats for next year via the website. if you're given tickets the 100 bucks will just be applied toward the total cost.

You likely won't get them for next year. there was a 98% renewal rate last off-season and I don't see it being much better this year.

The ONLY reason we got our season tickets this past offseason (I believe) is because 1.) we were 5-game plan holders last year which bumped us up (a plan they discontinued) and 2.) my dad is handicapped so we requested ADA seats, of which there are some reserved.

How many ADA seats are you allowed to have? My wife is disabled, but does not need a wheelchair area, the stairs are the issue. She has never seen a game live, we never thought we'd be able to sit together as I am not disabled. I'd like to get season tickets (2) with my son and his wife (2), but can we have that many seats in an ADA area? The thing that has held me back from getting tickets up to this point is that I work on Sunday and it might be a year or so before I have enough seniority to hold Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon off. Just thinking ahead.

main

Reaction score
I have coworkers that have been on the "wait list" for 3 years. I'm so glad I've held on to mine for almost a decade. I will never let mine go. I will pass mine over to my son. Seahawk season tickets are probably going to be like getting season tickets for the Steelers or Packers: almost impossible.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a VIP private tour of the VMAC last week. During that tour I found out that the Blue Pride list is full. It holds 12000 reservations. People are asking the team to expand that, but I doubt it happens.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Blitzfan":vp086w2z said:
How many ADA seats are you allowed to have? My wife is disabled, but does not need a wheelchair area, the stairs are the issue. She has never seen a game live, we never thought we'd be able to sit together as I am not disabled. I'd like to get season tickets (2) with my son and his wife (2), but can we have that many seats in an ADA area? The thing that has held me back from getting tickets up to this point is that I work on Sunday and it might be a year or so before I have enough seniority to hold Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon off. Just thinking ahead.

Dude, sorry, but this is classic Internet. CALL THE TEAM. I sincerely doubt anyone here can conclusively answer your question -- unless they are a ticket rep -- but conversely I am absolutely sure that someone at 888 NFL HAWK could answer your question.

I know from talking to people that it's not uncommon for one person to need an ADA seat, and for them to have two seats together, and that certainly isn't a big deal. Conversely, I have no idea if you can expect to be able to get four ADA seats together on one account when only one person is disabled. Seems doubtful to me but what do I know?

Random aside. The X factor in all this is if they add the rumored 4,000+ seats to the upper south end. If they do that, it's possible they might give priority to blue pride list, as opposed to letting current season ticket holders add tickets... if the latter, all the tickets will be gone, probably, before even getting to blue pride.