Season ticket question

QuahHawk

Reaction score
You could buy somebody's charter license, cost you a few grand but seeking a few pairs every season would get your money back quick. My buddy sold a pair to the aunts for 1500. Almos half God's season ticket cost right there.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":39pmal3m said:
You could buy somebody's charter license, cost you a few grand but seeking a few pairs every season would get your money back quick. My buddy sold a pair to the aunts for 1500. Almos half God's season ticket cost right there.

Decent charter licenses are about $15k per seat.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Thru aren't back in Feb when I moved up here. They are going for 4-6k. In Sep 2012 when I came up to the packers MNF I looked into it and some were as cheap as 2k. I wish I had duped the money then. My wife didn't understand and that would be a lot for me so I passed. Really wish I had now. Those licenses got for 100k in Gb, Pit, & Dal

Subzero717

Reaction score
Designtime":oa3zfoxz said:
Is it 4000 seats? I thought they were only adding like 2000.

I thought it was 3-4. Does anyone know where they are putting the new seats?

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Blue Pride memberships are transferable? I paid deposits for two seats this time last year but it appears that i'll be moving out of state for work before next season. I'm not sure if my number would even come up for tickets next season (I doubt it) but would anybody know if they are transferable?

My numbers are 1930 and 1931 out of like 13,000 per an e-mail I received from a customer service rep back in August so I'm relatively up high.

cacksman

Reaction score
I'm on the Blue Pride list at around 10,000. I'm not planning on getting them for about 3 years, and that's taking into account the 3,000+ seats they are adding.