What happened with Sherman...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I know he got dinged up on a play and looked like he was in pain, was it just a rub-away-owie, or did he just suck it up and finish the game.
Anyone hear anything about it in the post game with Pete?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sherman as much as anybody on our team deserves to play through to a Super Bowl win this year. I'll feel horrible if he is injured and misses the playoffs.

253hawk

Reaction score
Pete said it was his hip, so he probably just re-aggravated it a little bit from the same thing he had last month. So glad we have a first round bye to give everyone some rest and recovery time.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3a7n28qa said:
I think he was hurt more than he let on.

In watching the replay it looked like he got dinged in the junk...

maybe it was his stomach or he landed funny, but thats what i thought happened

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He fell pretty hard on his hip. Probably got a nice bruise there.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bryon Maxwell nailed him going for the ball. Earl was there too. Glad he came back though. Now he's got a couple of weeks to heal and get ready for the divisional game.

A

Anonymous

I agree that Dick got smacked in the Richard.

He'll be fine.

sutz

Reaction score
I remember one shot where a coach was talking to him. It looked to me like the guy was trying to walk him to the locker room or something, but Sherm was having none of it.

I thought maybe he got the wind knocked out of him, too (like was said above) and I hope it wasn't anything more serious.

kidhawk

Reaction score
According to Pete this morning, Sherman got a little banged up but will be fine going forward. I am certainly glad to hear that. I know we have the best corner depth in the league, but Sherman is more than just an amazing cornerback, he's a character out there and you can see how vocal he is on the sidelines keeping players heads in the games...not to mention how he gets in opponents heads to get them out of games. Him and Earl are two guys on Defense we CANNOT afford to be without

Hawknballs

Reaction score
coulda been a hip pointer, intensely painful to have happen but a week or two of rest and treatment on it and it's a pretty superficial injury. Just my speculation. he looked like he was in serious pain but then got up and looked fine the rest of the game.

Emerald12

Reaction score
The fact that he seemed fine for the rest of the game makes me hopeful. Missing Sherman simply cannot happen.