How Do We NOT Want The 49ers Here??????

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry but it's blowing my mind that so many fans here want the Packers or the Panthers or the...WHAT?!?!

Have you all lost your minds?!?!

I want ONE team and ONE team only right now and it is the freaking 49ers and their train wreck coach. Yes, we may have one or two 49er's fans that act like human beings here but we ALL know that is the vast minority. Nothi....NOTHING will give me more satisfaction than watching Kaepernick and Harbaugh's dreams die on our field.

Anything less than that is a disappointment.

Who's with me?

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, Id love to crush their dreams. But like you said elsewhere, it doesn't really matter. If we're on like we were today in the second half, we have no worries.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I think we match up better against the saints or packers. I don't care who we beat...I just want to be in the Super Bowl.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Me personally, I'd love to see the 9'ers here for the playoffs. Not only to shut their fans up after a W, but to solidify our dominance in the NFC West.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Aros":2369ki8n said:
Sorry but it's blowing my mind that so many fans here want the Packers or the Panthers or the...WHAT?!?!

Have you all lost your minds?!?!

I want ONE team and ONE team only right now and it is the freaking 49ers and their train wreck coach. Yes, we may have one or two 49er's fans that act like human beings here but we ALL know that is the vast minority. Nothi....NOTHING will give me more satisfaction than watching Kaepernick and Harbaugh's dreams die on our field.

Anything less than that is a disappointment.

Who's with me?

As personally satisfying as that would be ... for me, it's all about the Super Bowl. I don't care WHO we have to beat to get there.

drdiags

Reaction score
I would have loved to play the 9ers in the NFC Championship game. To make them the first game of the playoffs, while the offense is still finding its way seems like you are asking to be disappointed. If we have to play them first, bring it on. Otherwise, listening to Rodgers talking about how wide open the NFC is because the two top seeds are green horns just makes me want to crush him here.

He is not the all powerful wizard he imagines he is.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
It's called letting the #1 seed work for you.

SF has to earn the right to play us again.

The Hard Way.

Let them beat Green Bay and Carolina ON THE ROAD first.

If they can somehow manage that, beating them in the NFC Championship will be all the more sweeter.

ceej22

Reaction score
I just want a damn championship and the parade that comes with it. If we get to be the ones to send the 9ers home great. Either way they are still going home

legend38

Reaction score
I'm with you Aros,I want the Niners bully to bully.Just think it would be way more satisfying at seasons end.

Zorn76

Reaction score
I voted SF in the other thread, so I'm with you, Aros.
Best feeling ever would be to send 'em home for good, then win the SB.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Could care less who our team bets to get to the Superb Owl so long as they get there. However, I also admit it would be that much sweeter if one of those teams were the Whiners.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I want who ever is left standing in the AFC in New York!
Don't care who they have to beat to get there.
Though I've had my fill of Erin Rogers, and the Packers fans.
I have an unwavering disgust for anything whiners.
Don't care who shows up!
Beat Down Defense Wins The Day!

Greenhell

Reaction score
iigakusei":18jmh0p1 said:
I think we match up better against the saints or packers. I don't care who we beat...I just want the Hawks to win the Super Bowl.

Fixed it for you. :th2thumbs:

drrew

Reaction score
Couldn't care less who we play. Once the playoffs start, any traditional/divisional rivalries mean nothing, it's all about getting the W and moving on.

If the 49ers had won the SB last season, would they or their fans give a damn about not playing Seattle in the playoffs? I think not.

kf3339

Reaction score
Personally I would like to see them go one and done. Nothing better than to kill their dreams quick even if it is at the hands of the Packers.