How Do We NOT Want The 49ers Here??????

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
We want the Saints to beat the Eagles, period.

We can go from there.

Go Packers.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
volsunghawk":15ka60a3 said:
While I'd love to see the Packers take down the Niners, have you seen the last two games those teams have played against each other?

Some teams just match up really well against other teams. I think the 49ers are Packer-kryptonite.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
This, on all accounts. Unless Dom Capers figures out a way to slow down Krap and Co., it's going to be a long day for GB. Told a friend who sadly is also a Whiner fan that I felt like it was almost a bye for his team. Like Volsung, I'd enjoy being wrong though.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
IMO the easiest teams to beat are the Eagles and Packers, because they have terrible defenses and play in horrible divisions.

As much as we hate the Niners, they're arguably the 2nd best team in the NFC right now. So why would you want to play the next best team who knows us well over a mediocre team like the Packers or Eagles with horrible defenses?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3lsrk8a6 said:
IMO the easiest teams to beat are the Eagles and Packers, because they have terrible defenses and play in horrible divisions.

As much as we hate the Niners, they're arguably the 2nd best team in the NFC right now. So why would you want to play the next best team who knows us well over a mediocre team like the Packers or Eagles with horrible defenses?

Exactly. Screw the chest-beating, division rival, tears-drinking bravado. I want the Eagles to beat the Saints and the Packers to beat the Niners. Then I want the Eagles to beat Carolina while we beat the Packers. Then I want us trashing that Eagles defense as preparation for all those AFC teams who play offense and forgot what defense is.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I am TOTALLY with you Aros. After the "we are the top dogs" statement from Frank Gore for their 2 point win at home. I am yearning to stomp them again.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
We absolutely own the 49'ers at the Clink....why wouldn't you to keep the pressure on their throats?

(I'll still be rooting for GB this weekend, I could never root for SF.)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
We own them based on two games? People are way overreacting to those two games, as awesome as they were. Beating San Francisco is no easy task.

NorCal

Reaction score
Congrats on the Division Championship. Here's hoping the 9ers take care of business in GB and we get the epic SF/SEA playoff matchup. It must be so for it is written.

James in PA

Reaction score
I look at it this way: The 4 best teams in the NFC this year were Seattle, Carolina, San Francisco and New Orleans and those are the 4 teams that will still be around after the wildcard round. I know, I know ... the best teams dont always win, but Philly and Green Bay are just hosting games because they won very bad divisions. I don't see Philly or Green Bay in the NFC final 4. Perhaps Philly has a chance due to the weather factor. Green Bay just shits themselves every time they play San Francisco. San Francisco is really in their heads.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
For me, I would rather face SF in the NFCCG...and in order for that to happen, we need NO to beat Philly. Thus if SF gets past GB, they go to Carolina for the Sunday game and it gives us one extra day + being home to rest-up. The Saints ain't winning two road games (though I doubt they beat Philly...)

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
I maybe in the minority here but I think the 49ers and the Panthers are actually the easiest path to the superbowl as I dont think Colin or Cam can beat Seattle's D while Brees and Rodgers can... Also NO D is underrated and Lacy can pound the ball. Lastly the Eagles with Foles and McCoy would be a helleva match up to our D... To play the eagles they must beat Saints and Panthers... Give me the 49ers and Panthers and lets see who's QB is going to pull out the win against great D's. With that all said and done I really believe this team is going to beat whomever they face in the playoffs. This is a team who is on a mission and been tested every step of the way. Can't wait as I am flying in Jan 10th leaving Jan 20th as i KNOW we are winning both games!

"Go Hawks - NFC West Champs" - Russell Wilson

morgulon1

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":30yvmr7h said:
Could care less who our team bets to get to the Superb Owl so long as they get there. However, I also admit it would be that much sweeter if one of those teams were the Whiners.

Im with Hawksfansinceday1, I WANT a Superb Owl. Who's with me? Aros? Anyone? :lol:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SeahawksMSHing":12x8kxnz said:
I maybe in the minority here but I think the 49ers and the Panthers are actually the easiest path to the superbowl as I dont think Colin or Cam can beat Seattle's D while Brees and Rodgers can... Also NO D is underrated and Lacy can pound the ball. Lastly the Eagles with Foles and McCoy would be a helleva match up to our D... To play the eagles they must beat Saints and Panthers... Give me the 49ers and Panthers and lets see who's QB is going to pull out the win against great D's. With that all said and done I really believe this team is going to beat whomever they face in the playoffs. This is a team who is on a mission and been tested every step of the way. Can't wait as I am flying in Jan 10th leaving Jan 20th as i KNOW we are winning both games

If anything NO's D is overrated, especially on the road. They benefit greatly from garbage time when they're up 40-10 and can pin their ears back and get tons of sacks.

But again, NO on the road is garbage. But that's not the case with Carolina and SF, both those defenses have proven to be nasty on the road.............and with the way our offense is playing I'd MUCH rather play GB, NO or Philly. These teams might have better offenses than SF and Carolina, but Russell should carve the hell out of their terrible defenses.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":zl790qhl said:
I would have loved to play the 9ers in the NFC Championship game. To make them the first game of the playoffs, while the offense is still finding its way seems like you are asking to be disappointed. If we have to play them first, bring it on. Otherwise, listening to Rodgers talking about how wide open the NFC is because the two top seeds are green horns just makes me want to crush him here.

He is not the all powerful wizard he imagines he is.
I welcome whichever unfortunate bastards that winds up getting gored by the Seattle "Electric Greenhorned" Seahawks, and if the Whiners don't have the cajoles to get by the tush-Packers, they don't deserve to have another shot at the Great and Good Seahawks this Season.
Rogers has become a damned joke now, if he truly believes that the Seahawks Defense are in awe, or fear of him beating them at the Clink, he's become a legend in his own mind, and I for one would love to see my Seahawks kick his and his delusional fans asses ,and shut them the hell up.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3c4niact said:
drdiags":3c4niact said:
I would have loved to play the 9ers in the NFC Championship game. To make them the first game of the playoffs, while the offense is still finding its way seems like you are asking to be disappointed. If we have to play them first, bring it on. Otherwise, listening to Rodgers talking about how wide open the NFC is because the two top seeds are green horns just makes me want to crush him here.

He is not the all powerful wizard he imagines he is.
I welcome whichever unfortunate bastards that winds up getting gored by the Seattle "Electric Greenhorned" Seahawks, and if the Whiners don't have the cajoles to get by the tush-Packers, they don't deserve to have another shot at the Great and Good Seahawks this Season.
Rogers has become a damned joke now, if he truly believes that the Seahawks Defense are in awe, or fear of him beating them at the Clink, he's become a legend in his own mind, and I for one would love to see my Seahawks kick his and his delusional fans asses ,and shut them the hell up.
I don't see our guys intimidated by ANYONE.

djb28

Reaction score
I just want any hopes for San Fran's fans to end as fast as possible.
I hate Happy 49er fans.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Aros":274a32ad said:
Sorry but it's blowing my mind that so many fans here want the Packers or the Panthers or the...WHAT?!?!

Have you all lost your minds?!?!

I want ONE team and ONE team only right now and it is the freaking 49ers and their train wreck coach. Yes, we may have one or two 49er's fans that act like human beings here but we ALL know that is the vast minority. Nothi....NOTHING will give me more satisfaction than watching Kaepernick and Harbaugh's dreams die on our field.

Anything less than that is a disappointment.

Who's with me?

Not making it out of Lambeau-

hoxrox

Reaction score
Being that we are currently the "best rivalry" in football, I would not be surprised if the NFL somehow found a way to make it happen - either in the divisional or the championship round.

Rather have them in the championship.

Kakaww

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2l27ctvl said:
Sgt. Largent":2l27ctvl said:

Exactly. Screw the chest-beating, division rival, tears-drinking bravado. I want the Eagles to beat the Saints and the Packers to beat the Niners. Then I want the Eagles to beat Carolina while we beat the Packers. Then I want us trashing that Eagles defense as preparation for all those AFC teams who play offense and forgot what defense is.

Ditto. I want the easiest road to a championship as possible. I suppose it is debatable what that path is, but if the Hawks can avoid teams with great defenses (San Fran, Carolina), then our odds skyrocket.