Superstious HECK YEAH!!!

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Great article in the Seattle Times yesterday:
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2022531602_fansuperstitionsxml.html
[Had to do with all our personal superstitions about what we try to do to guarantee THEE win]

Read and enjoy • • • Oh, and BTW • • •
1. Wear ALL your Seahawks clothing this Sunday before the game. [For Christmas, boy, was I blessed ~~ A #3, #25 & #24 Jersey: A Seahawks coat, a bkpk with Lynch's name on it, a beanie, coffee mug, soup bowl, brief case, a watch, and more. So, I'll be stylin'
2. Eat your favorite WINNING F-U-D-S [ya know, like PIZZA]
3. Go through & perform whatever ritual you do to "help guarantee" our win this Sunday.
4. And pray like CWAYZEE!! Do believe in the power of prayer.

AND MOST IMPORTANT • • • SPEAK ONLY POSITIVE LANGUAGE ABOUT WINNING, NOTHING ABOUT WELL MAYBE OR WHAT IF OR IT'S POSSIBLE THEY COULD [DON'T EVEN THINK IT DOOFUS!]
WE WILL WIN AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!!!! And also, the FORTY ~ WHINERZ WILL LOSE. Just a FYI.
:th2thumbs: :snack:​

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Lol at praying, as though whatever religious figure you believe in is deciding the outcome of the Rams-Seahawks game

dunceface

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2zcn0uvx said:
Lol at praying, as though whatever religious figure you believe in is deciding the outcome of the Rams-Seahawks game

lol at praying because God obviously loves Russell Wilson more than any other football player

Throwdown

Reaction score
as a rule, I don't wear any seahawk colors during game day, its all bad if I do.

dunceface

Reaction score
haven't washed my lucky Lynch jersey all season and I always have a cup of joe out of my AFC era Seahawks mug as well as wearing my game day snapback

wore the breast cancer Hawks hat during the Colts game and wore the game day hat out the Saturday night before the cards game using up all of its juju.... I'm sorry guys

el capitan

Reaction score
Throwdown":2lq1f20h said:
as a rule, I don't wear any seahawk colors during game day, its all bad if I do.

I thought I was the only one who couldn't wear Seahawk colors before a game, the Hawks have literally never won a game when I wore a jersey on game day.
I truly believed that the 2013 Hawks were good enough to break the trend so I rocked my Earl Thomas jersey for the Colts game......

Hawkman80

Reaction score
I just got another Seahawks t-shirt for Christmas. No number or name - just the team name with the inaugural year of 1976.

Should I wear this one to "break it in" or should I rely on my other Seahawks t-shirt which I have worn for every game this year and save the new one for the playoffs?

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":22j3bp4d said:

Tell Russell Wilson that. :shock:

When we win it's all about god. With our last loss it was about luck. :?

Hawkboi

Reaction score
FairWeatherFan":2mrsibgr said:
Hasselbeck":2mrsibgr said:

Tell Russell Wilson that. :shock:

You should know that God is a Seahawks Fan... :th2thumbs: He's the Ultimate 12th Man!!! :pray:

Throwdown

Reaction score
dunceface":3edgnx2z said:
Damn I feel for you guys... hard

If I go to a game though? I can go with all the colors or a jersey and they will blow a team out lol.

djb28

Reaction score
I never wear Seahawks gear on Game day or a day before. We always lose. And while I did not wear it last week. My Wife put my sons Seahawks hat on him to go to grandmas.
I freaked out but it was too late! HELL YES ,I BBELEIVE IN superstitions

LyndseyG

Reaction score
Ask me next season.... when I've had the chance to develop a ritual or two...

I thought I had one for this season... but it stopped working. :(

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I found my grey golf shirt seahawk logo on the left side. Wearing it this Sunday. GO HAWKS.

Brett

Reaction score
I got a new Sherman jersey and this Mitchell and Ness throwback quarterzip hoodie. I love it!
They will both be broken in on Sunday

KGrHqVoMFILcTZUjKBSLRhyM9M60 35

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
dunceface":3jigsoge said:
haven't washed my lucky Lynch jersey all season and I always have a cup of joe out of my AFC era Seahawks mug as well as wearing my game day snapback

OOOOH, Stinky Winky. BUT if ya put a bit'o deodorant on, TENX! Wearin' mine this Sunday.

You should know that God is a Seahawks Fan... :th2thumbs: He's the Ultimate 12th Man!!! :pray:[/quote]Lol at praying, as though whatever religious figure you believe in is deciding the outcome of the Rams-Seahawks game[/quote]

AMEN BRO!! God IZ a SEAHAWKS FAN and THEE ULTIMATE 12TH MAN. Yo!​
:13: :th2thumbs:

lol at praying because God obviously loves Russell Wilson more than any other football player[/quote]

You bet He does