Jeff Triplette to officiate Sunday's game.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
O5gVi1s

Bad calls will happen. I mean they could happen in our favor or they could happen against us, but they will happen. "Leave no doubt" has never been a more appropriate saying, because we may have to outplay the Rams by 14 to win this game. Just depends on what this goofball and his goofball crew get in their heads.

Polaris

Reaction score
Why does it seem the NFL always seems to scape the bottom of the barrell when it comes to assigning officiating crews to our game. Couldn't the bad crews be assigned to games with no playoff implications?

OP
OP
MidwestHawker

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Triplette is this guy.

64474-650-366.jpg

You can just see the competence dripping off his face.

ivotuk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1jvoojto said:
Hahaha, I was just looking up who everyone else regards as the worst referees, and came upon this story.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1064 ... s-referees

I know that Bleacher Report generally sucks, but I didn't know they had it in them to rank Mike Carey as the best referee in the NFL...

Actually that's an "okay" article with some great points. He did make a mistake saying the holding on Locklear was legit and that the Rottenburger TD was a correct call because it was not. Pig Pen admitted as much on David Letterman. But other than that, pretty interesting stuff.

And leavy is the one I was thinking about that always sounds like he's sick. He keep waiting for him to kick the bucket.

Loved this comment: "Triplette reminds me of the old college professor that spends his time putting students to sleep: He has his tenure, he's not going anywhere until he retires and we just have to deal with it."

A

Anonymous

We should find out where he is staying and send a nice meat & cheese platter and some champagne to his room.

You know, from the 12th man?

Couldn't hurt.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
All this sniveling BEFORE the game is even played?
I've been chastised by some fans around here for saying that the Referees have screwed us with bad calls in games this Year.

I think THEY (those fans calling me out) think that the other fans around the NFL Nation, think that IF you say anything bad about Officiating, that you're looking for an excuse as to why the team lost, when in fact, bad calls can, and often do alter the outcome of games.

These Referees are human, they can and do make a lot of stupid mistakes but they get a free pass, while many Coaches are called on the carpet, and even fired for being perceived as inept.
there's a belief by many around here, that IF your team just plays a lot better, you can overcome bad Officiating, and win in spite of it all, but when the Referees have a preconceived notion (given orders from headquarters) that YOUR team has a tendency to commit fouls beyond the norm, then some of those jokers will put more of their focus on YOUR players, and not enough on ALL the players.
Bad calls happen, but with some Referees like Triplette, there's usually too many to excuse as just a coincidence.
I sometimes wonder if it was really all that bad, when the games were being Officiated by the temporary Refs, at least we all know that they weren't being paid huge money to make mistakes like the regulars eh?

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
You know, i'm going to call the game in favor of the rams... just because your all talking smack about me on here.
I do read these...

lukerguy

Reaction score
At least it's not Carey. I don't mind bad refs, they are usually bad for both sides...however, Carey is always calling brutal games against seattle.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":2sigs443 said:
You know, i'm going to call the game in favor of the rams... just because your all talking smack about me on here.
I do read these...

It makes sense that an NFL referee's comments would be riddled with grammatical errors, actually.

dunceface

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":27fnz1gm said:
SacHawk2.0":27fnz1gm said:

My mind is blown. I don't know what to think of this. Is this Triplette's thought process in calling penalties?

I'm gonna hafta wear my D-pants for this game
Tumblr lzgj83TaUk1qg39ewo1 500