Anyone blaming special teams?

strohmin

Reaction score
I have a hard time blaming the offensive entirely just for the fact that Arizonas D is tough and they played probably the best that they ever could. The special teams on the other hand was just failure after failure. Haushka didnt seem like his usually self. I dont know what the coaching staff did to Jon Ryan, but I hate it. I never gave a crap about the 19 yards return total for the season. I don't even know why we need such a long hang time when we have Lane who is always at the other end waiting for the ball. Then there is obviously Turbin. Special teams yesterday was the biggest dissapointment to me.

drdiags

Reaction score
They didn't have their finest moments but the total dud that was the offensive performance leaves them a distant second for the blame game. Kearse and now Turbin had some careless fumbles on KO return. Our punting and Field goal blocking scares the heck out of me. I am with you on the hang time version of Ryan but the defense has been good enough to keep it from being an issue.

justafan

Reaction score
All phases played a huge roll and had a chance to seal the win in the 4th.Its a team game and they all win or lose.The O should score more than 10 and shouldnt lose when the D holds the other team to 17,special teams cant fumble a possession away and the D needs to make a stop if they have the lead with 6 mins remaining.It sucked but it was a very winnable game right down to the end.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Absolutely. I blame Robert Turbin and Pete Carroll. Mostly Pete Carroll because he chooses to play Robert Turbin and benches CMIKE every damn week. It is OBVIOUS to ANYONE that Turbin is mediocre at BEST and CMIKE could be something great. BLAME PETE CARROLL. Period.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":2nfyrncd said:
Absolutely. I blame Robert Turbin and Pete Carroll. Mostly Pete Carroll because he chooses to play Robert Turbin and benches CMIKE every damn week. It is OBVIOUS to ANYONE that Turbin is mediocre at BEST and CMIKE could be something great. BLAME PETE CARROLL. Period.

Pretty sure he is a better judge of talent of the two RIGHT NOW than "anyone" that's just seen him in spot duty.