Brock's Chalk Talk - run game woes

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't know, to be honest. I love listening to Brock, though. He did a great job as an analyst in the preseason games, IMO. Would love to hear him do all of ours.

Imagine him, Mayock, and Gruden. :3:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, I always have the show streaming while I work in the morning. Have to admit that I usually turn it off if Brock's out due to his announcing duties. Danny just doesn't carry the show all that well on his own IMO.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Brock is detailed and fair, and an absolute hell of a guy. Literally no one dislikes the guy. Would love it if he did Hawks games at some point, but he is skyrocketing up the ESPN ladder at the moment.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2fl1k64g said:
Would love it if he did Hawks games at some point, but he is skyrocketing up the ESPN ladder at the moment.
Ooooh...Maybe one day we'll see him and Gruden doing MNF. I don't mind Tirico, but Brock and Gruden would be amazing.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am more a fan of Mitch. Anyone hear PC interview Wednesday morning. It was so direct questions and tough ones too, touched everything from penalties, punting, running game and will you play starters if you lock up number 1 seed. It was pretty refreshing to hear the way of questioning rather than the softball on Monday morning PC show IMHO.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ivotuk":226gbiv7 said:
Love these. I nominate iRo to post weekly links
I nominate you to suck my--Err, whoops, this is the main forum.

I'm not the only one that has the amazing ability to find a link and post it, you know! ;)

ivotuk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1rdn48sj said:
ivotuk":1rdn48sj said:
Love these. I nominate iRo to post weekly links
I nominate you to suck my--Err, whoops, this is the main forum.

I'm not the only one that has the amazing ability to find a link and post it, you know! ;)

Lollipop?

I know, but you are so damn good at it. :common039:

TwilightError

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2tnc6cyx said:
Yeah, I always have the show streaming while I work in the morning. Have to admit that I usually turn it off if Brock's out due to his announcing duties. Danny just doesn't carry the show all that well on his own IMO.

Same here. I like Danny but it has been hard for him stepping in Salks shoes.. Especially the Pete Carroll show is a must listen every week.

Subzero717

Reaction score
↑ I dunno. I think he enjoys living here. As good as he is he could have easily had a chane to go to the mothership full time. Jesse Palmer amd Pollack? Cmon. Brock it better than both by a country mile.

Latest posts