Walking around NYC today with my Hawk gear on and

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
loving the looks that I am getting! a nice blend of hate, hate, smirks, looks of confusion, hate, some more hate, and a little more hate.

Damn it feels great to be a Hawk fan today! :thirishdrinkers:

JonRud

Reaction score
I am at work with all Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Pats fans. Everyone here is miserable today except me!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JonRud":25wrg93o said:
I am at work with all Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Pats fans. Everyone here is miserable today except me!

Lol...at least some of them can laugh at the Cowgirls fan. You have to be extra special to lose in such dramatic fashion all of the time

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
JonRud":35kg9ncs said:

Lol you should live it up then...that miserable feeling lasts until next Sunday when we all get to do it all over again!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Being how far NY is from Seattle I bet most people thinks your a bandwagon fan

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":6d4xknwp said:
Being how far NY is from Seattle I bet most people thinks your a bandwagon fan

pretty sure they all do. That's okay. If they ever ask me when I became a fan, I'll just reply, "Oh, since Sunday 12-15-2013."

Steve2222

Reaction score
I live in Louisiana and I have a Seahawks decal on my truck. A lot of bitter Saints fans.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Came in late to work today I work with niner fans so it was extra specially good today . The giants fans I know knew it was comming and are kinda wishing us the best I heard alot of . If not us then you guys