Your 12-2 Seattle Seahawks!!!

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Almost feels unreal. Big win today and another step towards homefield.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!

Can we PLEASE keep the peddle to the metal and earn our best record ever by going 14-2??!! Let's just win out for old times sake!

grizbob

Reaction score
But we should have scored 60 points :stirthepot: :0190l:

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
1489284_769655566394294_1102055539_n.jpg

Exittium

Reaction score
12-2 Yes, I'm happy but somehow this win felt empty for me. Our defense showed up, but I feel as if our offense was missing still. I don't know if it was our receivers or Wilson. I could of swore I saw a lot of our receivers open and Wilson just hesitated it seemed. And McQuistan? Don't we have backups that are now probably better them him? I hope our offense didn't use this as a dress rehearsal for going back there because who ever we play will just take advantage of that. As for our Defense I was extremely satisfied.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Exittium":24a9pv9y said:
12-2 Yes, I'm happy but somehow this win felt empty for me. Our defense showed up, but I feel as if our offense was missing still. I don't know if it was our receivers or Wilson. I could of swore I saw a lot of our receivers open and Wilson just hesitated it seemed. And McQuistan? Don't we have backups that are now probably better them him? I hope our offense didn't use this as a dress rehearsal for going back there because who ever we play will just take advantage of that. As for our Defense I was extremely satisfied.

NFZqt

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Exittium":15emtwam said:
12-2 Yes, I'm happy but somehow this win felt empty for me. Our defense showed up, but I feel as if our offense was missing still.

I felt this way much of the game, but I'm over it already. We won, we're 12-2 and on our way to the best record we've ever had, HFA and a run to the Superb Owl. I'm good.

Exittium

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":147j7dyx said:
Exittium":147j7dyx said:
12-2 Yes, I'm happy but somehow this win felt empty for me. Our defense showed up, but I feel as if our offense was missing still.

I felt this way much of the game, but I'm over it already. We won, we're 12-2 and on our way to the best record we've ever had, HFA and a run to the Superb Owl. I'm good.

Yup exactly, I'm over it and I'm happy 1-0 this week, time for the next 1-0

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1aqpw9i9 said:
Exittium":1aqpw9i9 said:

NFZqt

Winner

Emerald12

Reaction score
Amazing. Thrilled with our Hawks right now, we're playing dominant Football and shut out the Giants in NY. That's no small accomplishment, the last time they were shut out was 1995 by Dallas I believe. We're making history this year :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Exittium":4anbcq63 said:

Huh? I don't recall ever thinking anything other than slightly conservative play. Exactly what I wanted them to do. Especially with the way NY brings pressure.

It was a 23 point road victory at 10AM.

It got boring because the defense shut them down and they coasted, but I will take that with a huge smile for 12-2. They were having a ton of fun and made some great plays.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3bvbsxns said:
Exittium":3bvbsxns said:

NFZqt

Outstanding. :lol: