Seahawks Sign 2 More Tackles

kidhawk

Reaction score

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Considering they just signed Peters and they didn't have much money to work with even with restructuring Adams' contract, they probably didn't have much choice but to sign 2 PS players (UDFAs). Hopefully the scouting was good on these guys and if called upon can help in the interim. They had to sign them to the 53 man roster since they poached them. I have a feeling they will release them and sign to PS as soon as they can.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seems clear that the team thinks they can improve upon the quality of their depth by adding young players. I liked Curtis as a potential draftable player.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seems clear that the team thinks they can improve upon the quality of their depth by adding young players. I liked Curtis ads potential draft able player.

I said this in another thread, but I believe JS and PC are going to rotate a lot of OL in and out of the practice squad until they can find a combination that they can work with while we are missing our tackles

Jville

Reaction score
Last year, only two other teams left their OT's out on an island more than the Seahawks. With the injury losses in the second half, that aspect became a problem.

It seems reasonable to anticipate the need to hold tightends in to chip pass rushers more often this year. That is going to take away from leting tight ends run their routes as freely as they did last year. I'm anticipating more chip blocking to help out the second tier offensive tackles.

Should be interesting.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Last year, only two other teams left their OT's out on an island more than the Seahawks. With the injury losses in the second half, that aspect became a problem.

It seems reasonable to anticipate the need to hold tightends in to chip pass rushers more often this year. That is going to take away from leting tight ends run their routes as freely as they did last year. I'm anticipating more chip blocking to help out the second tier offensive tackles.

Should be interesting.
It's criminal negligence if they don't scheme our TE's to help with blocking.

hawkfan68

Reaction score