Where are the Giants fans?

The Radish

Reaction score
I've seen only 2 or maybe 3 came around this week. What is the deal?

Are they this far down on their team?

Sure glad we Seahawks fans have learned what its like to have losing seasons. It never stopped us from still loving and supporting our team.

For shame.

:roll:

Hawks46

Reaction score
NY is one of the highest taxed states in the country and NYC is one of the highest taxed cities in the country. Maybe they can't afford computers ?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":gwyvxq7a said:
I've seen only 2 or maybe 3 came around this week. What is the deal?

Are they this far down on their team?

Sure glad we Seahawks fans have learned what its like to have losing seasons. It never stopped us from still loving and supporting our team.

For shame.

:roll:
They are smarter than ninnies trolls?????????????

253hawk

Reaction score
Why aren't they clamoring about their 4 SUPER BOWL TROPHIES?

Oh, right, because they have some class.

Riley12

Reaction score
When I lived in New Jersey for 8 (9?) years, my downstairs neighbor was a lifelong Giants fan and he was pretty mellow
about his fandom. This was even during the Big Tuna era.

There are so many entertainment options around there, sports and otherwise, that I'm sure most have called it a season and
have moved on to other things.

rightbench

Reaction score
I went to their forums today as i usually do to see what opposing fans think/say about the Hawks....

and all of their boards seem deserted. There weren't even score prediction threads or anything similar. Just empty forums/.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rightbench":2w5n95yh said:
I went to their forums today as i usually do to see what opposing fans think/say about the Hawks....

and all of their boards seem deserted. There weren't even score prediction threads or anything similar. Just empty forums/.

So the aliens have gotten to all of them and made them into.....zombies??? LOL
:p :p :p :2: :2: :2: :2:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
253hawk":33moqo6t said:

They have won a Super Bowl within the last 3 years too... not two decades ago.

jblaze

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":eii7z4j0 said:
253hawk":eii7z4j0 said:

They have won a Super Bowl within the last 3 years too... not two decades ago.

Good point. How quickly they run for the hills.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Their noise making on this board is roughly equivalent to their anemic home crowd.

jblaze

Reaction score
That's a good point nano. I wonder how many people will be in attendance at the game. Given the weather, perhaps not a lot. Maybe our 12's make an appearance and outshine the Giants fans?

I always love to see the 12's showing up and out after a game during interviews post-game.

irocdave

Reaction score
Not trying to diminish anyone's fandom but it sucks when your team sucks. Long time Hawk fans understand this...I still find it amazing how much stuff I used to get done on the weekends during the NFL season when the Hawks were bottom feeders. Always had a radio playing with on the game on, but didn't plan squat around the games. My wife now finds it amazing how little gets done on weekends.

jblaze

Reaction score
I think we're all well aware of how things are when things aren't going your way. Which is why this makes it all the more magical, at least for me. Wilson isn't a flash in the pan, he's the type who will succeed for 10+ years. My optimism has never been higher for Seattle sports and it has less to do with our current roster and more to do with who I know Wilson to be and the dedication he'll commit to "winning forever".

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I'm from New York and have a couple buddies that are Giants fans and they have been cheering for our Hawks because of there shitty season. Yes they are my friends and want to win on Sunday but I know that they respect our team,,,, at least my friends do. I also have a redskin buddy and well lets just say he will never pull for the Seahawks, friend or not, lol. Recently it has almost come down to fisticuffs on who is better,,, Wilson or RGIII. I took the high road and said let's wait a couple years then compare. Pretty sensitive subject with the redskin buddy.