Where are the Giants fans?

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Didn't they just get officially eliminated from the playoffs? That's definitely a break point for fans. Especially in a market that, like another poster pointed out, has soooo much going on and so many more things to do.

jblaze

Reaction score
I would assume it's pretty sensitive right now with RG3. He's been thrown in last year, got his knee thrashed. Thrown in early this year which destroyed his mechanics and he's just continued that. He's regressed terribly. I absolutely agree with Shanahan shutting him down, there's nothing to play for and his guy just continues to regress further. The guy never throws from a planted foot anymore, it's crazy.

I think everyone knew RG3 would regress in his sophomore year. Everyone called it and they were right but it's not all his fault. Luck has struggled and mightily so after losing Wayne who can't be considered a #1 really which is surprising. Trading for Richardson will set them back for a while, that guy is garbage and the Browns made out big time in that one.

Tannehill is mediocre, Weeden is done and Kap, is well... Kap. He'll be mediocre on a good team for a few more years and then drift silently into oblivion while Wilson will surpass them all in each and every way possible. The fast that JS and PC got him in the third is amazing and will go down as one of the better QB drafts EVER. Brady was a 6th round but he sat for a couple of years. Wilson was drafted and took the job day 1. Amazing foresight and willingness to invest so heavily on a risky endeavor.

Big ups to JS and PC, I'll forever be indebted. Franchise QB's dont come along everyday let alone in the third round where you waited to get him.

Maxman186

Reaction score
Most Giants fan are hoping for a loss so they can have a better draft pick

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
jblaze":2wh0wcps said:
I would assume it's pretty sensitive right now with RG3. He's been thrown in last year, got his knee thrashed. Thrown in early this year which destroyed his mechanics and he's just continued that. He's regressed terribly. I absolutely agree with Shanahan shutting him down, there's nothing to play for and his guy just continues to regress further. The guy never throws from a planted foot anymore, it's crazy.

I think everyone knew RG3 would regress in his sophomore year. Everyone called it and they were right but it's not all his fault. Luck has struggled and mightily so after losing Wayne who can't be considered a #1 really which is surprising. Trading for Richardson will set them back for a while, that guy is garbage and the Browns made out big time in that one.

Tannehill is mediocre, Weeden is done and Kap, is well... Kap. He'll be mediocre on a good team for a few more years and then drift silently into oblivion while Wilson will surpass them all in each and every way possible. The fast that JS and PC got him in the third is amazing and will go down as one of the better QB drafts EVER. Brady was a 6th round but he sat for a couple of years. Wilson was drafted and took the job day 1. Amazing foresight and willingness to invest so heavily on a risky endeavor.

Big ups to JS and PC, I'll forever be indebted. Franchise QB's dont come along everyday let alone in the third round where you waited to get him.

And this relates to this weeks game and the Giants how?

:roll:

Latest posts