Bad on both sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
I keep on seeing that many fans thought the refs were making bad calls against both teams... Can somebody please point out what the bad calls were that went in favor of the hawks? It is one thing to call it like it is, it is an entirely different matter to say things so that you are not perceived as a whiner. I may get crucified on here but I am not going to fall into that trendy mold unless somebody can show me some evidence. Their are detailed posts about the calls against us but blanketing statements about how we also had calls go our way... I will be the first to admit if I am wrong... Just wanting so real tangible proof...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Well off the top of my head we got away with at least one facemask call, Celmons I believe. Joe & Troy were pretty quick to point it out during the broadcast.

ivotuk

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":gv8hmxc0 said:
I keep on seeing that many fans thought the refs were making bad calls against both teams... Can somebody please point out what the bad calls were that went in favor of the hawks? It is one thing to call it like it is, it is an entirely different matter to say things so that you are not perceived as a whiner. I may get crucified on here but I am not going to fall into that trendy mold unless somebody can show me some evidence. Their are detailed posts about the calls against us but blanketing statements about how we also had calls go our way... I will be the first to admit if I am wrong... Just wanting so real tangible proof...

I'm going to lock this thread because it is repetitious and will only go downhill from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts