For all you that sent thoughts to Mrs Radish, here

The Radish

Reaction score
she is on her way to her first swiming pool rehab. They say it will teach her to trust herself to walk again.

Notice what she is wearing.

We both still thank you all so much for your thoughts and kind words.

She has such thick hair you can't see where they worked on her. She is getting her hair cut thursday because they hacked and gowed it pretty good making set ups for the laser.

Attachments

• 131206_0000.JPG
    131206_0000.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,403

tdigitee

Reaction score
Glad she is doing well, and I assume she wore a Seahawks bathing suit to the session as well? Way to represent and hope she continues to get better.

Jville

Reaction score
Bright eye Mrs Radish looks confident and ready for come what may. Swimming pool therapy is the best. :th2thumbs: Thanks for sharing the good news.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Glad to see and hear that she is getting better. Hang in there and best wishes for continued progress, Mrs. Radish.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
She looks great Les. So happy for you both.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Les. It's great to see the progress, and I wish her well and fast healing the rest of the way.

Reaction score
The Radish":30h5kmmu said:
she is on her way to her first swiming pool rehab. They say it will teach her to trust herself to walk again.

Notice what she is wearing.

We both still thank you all so much for your thoughts and kind words.

She has such thick hair you can't see where they worked on her. She is getting her hair cut thursday because they hacked and gowed it pretty good making set ups for the laser.
:D :179422: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOO!

Good to see she is up on her feet and looking like she's in good spirits.

Hope the rest of the recovery process goes by without any hitches!

OrFan

Reaction score
Good news, coming along nicely.

You had better watch out, Les. The pool is great in the fact that she can use the water as a support and not fall. The pool will also help strengthen every other muscle in her body due to the resistance involved. When she gets finished she will probably be able to kick your butt!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Awesome news! good to hear she's well on her way! Just throwin' this out there FWIW...I don't know if she is into music or if it's even worth it, but they make underwater mp3 players that are much better then when I first bought mine. I used mine to swim with, and it made my boring workouts so much better. Rehab is tedious, but music always seems to make everything better.

As long as it's good music.

Latest posts