Pete will be on Brock and Danny ON NOW (link)

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Said Max is wait and see, need more info and see how he responds. Said one of of the players played through pec injury before(I think tjack).
Said Percy is wait and see on this week or something like that. Said Schofield is goona get more PT due to KJ being out.

Pretty much talked about penalties for a lot of the presser. Said something along the lines of that it sucks that we lost, but instead of just cruising through to the playoffs, now there's a bit of urgency and purpose for these last few games which is good to ready themselves for the playoffs.

chawx

Reaction score
I know this probably isn't the place to ask for this, but can we get links on this forum to open up a new tab...please?

PS. thanks for the link, and thanks for the recap dontbelikethat...

Greenhell

Reaction score
Not a full 24 hours after the loss and I agree. This loss, as much as it sucks, probably couldn't have come at a better time. Hopefully, this is a reality check and they refocus and get ready to make a serious SB push.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Who was that other team that went to the Super Bowl with a #1 seed, oh the SAINTS, and then wasn't SEATTLE before them in 2005, finish strong Hawks!

Enjoying the broadcast btw, I guess their phone lines are off the hook.

Latest posts