Vernon Davis=Captain Obvious

ivotuk

Reaction score
"We have to go into this game playing hard, playing fast," Davis said. "We want to make some noise right away. That's going to be the challenge for us."

LOL! Yes it is. :lol:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Man I really hope we curb stomp them this week.

Same article and they asked their FB Miller what he saw in that Saints game and he was like "same thing man, crowd noise." It's getting ridiculous that when we always win in Seattle it's only crowd noise. And we're terrible on the road still evidently.

I don't get why we get hated on so much. It's not like I care, but it's interesting: this is the first year we've ever gotten this much hype and all the haters are coming out in full force. There's always an excuse why our wins aren't impressive and why we're overhyped.

I really wish Carroll would just go all Bellichick on the rest of the schedule and start dropping 50 burgers on everyone. We easily could've done it to the Saints, but I'm glad we didn't....they are a class organization. The Niners......they need it.

Oakhawk

Reaction score
I'm in the Bay Area and heard on KNBR this morning that the 9ers should game plan to run Crappernick more, given this Seattle defense. Still not sure what to think of that, but I love the fact SF is underestimating this team--makes it an even bigger statement with a win.

HoRneR

Reaction score
Hawks46":eeycwbsi said:
Man I really hope we curb stomp them this week.

Same article and they asked their FB Miller what he saw in that Saints game and he was like "same thing man, crowd noise." It's getting ridiculous that when we always win in Seattle it's only crowd noise. And we're terrible on the road still evidently.

I don't get why we get hated on so much. It's not like I care, but it's interesting: this is the first year we've ever gotten this much hype and all the haters are coming out in full force. There's always an excuse why our wins aren't impressive and why we're overhyped.

I really wish Carroll would just go all Bellichick on the rest of the schedule and start dropping 50 burgers on everyone. We easily could've done it to the Saints, but I'm glad we didn't....they are a class organization. The Niners......they need it.

We'll Carrol hasn't won at the stick yet so 49er players can still blame it on the crowd noise till then so its kind of a legit excuse. Do I think Seattle can win this week? Yes they can. Will they? To be seen.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Oakhawk":1b61sp4c said:
I'm in the Bay Area and heard on KNBR this morning that the 9ers should game plan to run Crappernick more, given this Seattle defense. Still not sure what to think of that, but I love the fact SF is underestimating this team--makes it an even bigger statement with a win.

They should plan on getting their o lines sh1t together, and pound the rock with gore. Only after the run has been established (with any consistency/success), then kaepernick has the opportunity to be successful (running, options, bootlegs, play action, etc).

As it stands now tho, I have no reason to believe we dont own kaepernicks soul.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No matter what, this game will be a pure dog fight!!!

Jville

Reaction score
Vernon Davis keeps repeating himself. If the league is serious about player health, maybe they should hold Davis out for showing concussion symtoms.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
ivotuk":dbtqty1h said:
"[My team has] to go into this game playing hard, playing fast," Davis said. "We want to make some noise right away. That's going to be the challenge for [them]. Then I'll come in in the 4th quarter and make a couple sweet catches. Thats our only hope."

LOL! Yes it is. :lol:
Context is everything.

hoxrox

Reaction score
So sounds like they'll try to go for the big plays down field on their early drives. Try to get the early lead. Big pass plays or maybe even some trickery.

Sounds like a good time to pin our ears back and force a turnover. :th2thumbs:

:49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Hawks46

Reaction score
They're down 2 starting OLmen. Not sure how establishing the run early is going to work for them.

That and Kaepernick has all of his WRs back. Not like he looks past his 2nd option anyways.

kearly

Reaction score
Oakhawk":2p9723em said:

That's not a bad plan, if they audible to run to KJ Wright's side. Wright got killed by Kaepernick in the first game, and Kaepernick's rushing yards were the only offense the 49ers could generate. But Kaep did rush for 80-something yards.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Vernon davis game day checklist

1.) Don't get my sh** pushed in by Kam Chancellor
2.) . . uh
3.) Where am I?

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
Miller said he expects to see a lot of eight-man fronts from Seattle to try to limit Gore again.

Anyone else catch that quote? I guess Miller didn't watch the whole game....

lsheldon

Reaction score
The Hawks this year have gained more respect than any year I've ever seen before, especially from those East Coast media clowns that normally can't say anything good about Seattle. There are still doubters and naysayers, but those I think are becoming the minority right now. Hopefully the team continues to roll and doesn't have a let down. I would hate to see them have an opportunity to say "I told you so".....