Enjoy...

Laloosh

Reaction score
I like to call this thread, "Chicken Soup for the Seahawk Soul"..

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... read-week/

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kaepernick throws for 4 TD's, 49ers beat the Seahawks 20-10, book it!

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Brees will torch the Legion of Bloom tomorrow night!!

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i think he will too, seattle secondary gonna be hurting with browner and thermond out.

Originally posted by JMyaer:
I feel a 4 game losing streak coming... For the Shehawks! who is with me on this? I just feel their luck is about to run out

Originally posted by spoiledNconfused:
I was thinking the same. Saints. At Niners. At Giants. Home against Cardinals and Rams. They will have to earn each W. Judging by how unimpressive they've been against HOU, TB, TEN, STL I would say they're far from a lock to win home-field.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Was listening to a discussion on 95.7 The Game about how the Niners haven't beaten any teams that are playoff caliber or very good period aside from the Packers and maybe Tards. Well I just looked at the Seacawks schedule and by my count they haven't won more than 3 games over teams that are either playoff caliber or almost good enough to be in the playoffs. I kind of discount the win over Carolina in week 1 because they were already better than the Panthers at that point and they should've lost. There are other wins are over teams who have 3 victories or less and teams that are mediocre at best. Three or four of those were in "pulling the game out of their ass at the last second" fashion. I know, a win is a win is a win but my point is the wins they have put together are really no more impressive than what the Niners have done so far. In fact overall the common opponents both teams have played, you can make the case that the Niners have beaten most of them way worse than Seadderal did. The got us on Carolina but we have yet to see about New Orleans, Tampa Bay or Atlanta yet. So when people keep saying we haven't beaten anyone, for the most part neither the f**k have they.

Originally posted by kush:
Score of seahawks game at halftime: SEA 5 SF 0, score of seahawks game after 3rd Quarter: SEA 12 SF 3.

Score of Colts game at halftime: IND 10 SF 7, score of colts game after 3rd Quarter: IND 13 SF 7.

Those are my kind of lopsided blowouts.

Originally posted by eastie:
The emerald city dopers are going DOWN tonight and on Sunday.

Seattle is NOT the best team in the NFL. They may have the best record rite now, but they are far from the best team in the NFL. They struggle from time to time against sh*tty teams, best teams don't do that. I say Broncos and Saints are better than the Seahawks. If they play the Panthers again they would get destroyed.

Ding Ding Ding!!! Finally Trent Dilfer said something that was accurate and makes a lot of sense on Monday Night Countdown. He basically said that the Seahawks Defense is OVERRATED and have been playing sh*tty offenses the whole year. I totally agree with him.

Originally posted by strickac:
I'm really curious to see how Seattle's secondary performs against NO's passing attack. The glaring hole appears to be depth at CB. Earl can match up with most TEs and Sherman can neutralize #1s, but who covers the #2 and the slot?

Originally posted by Rascal:
My God, as I had predicted the Seahawks are killing the Saints. Man, they are just too good. That pass rush is just something else. Like I had mentioned before, we better put in extra training time to get our passing game going cos there is no way we will be able to run the ball against that D-line.

Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Hey, looky looky, a saints first down. One in the entire quarter.

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I don't know...i'm thinking we should steal a line from Breaking Bad and call Russell Wilson right before the game and tell him his wife is in severe condition and he needs to get to the hospital ASAP. Especially if we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. You guys don't have to be with me just stay out of my way.

Originally posted by VANiner:
I hate SEA fans so much. They f***ing act like they are special fans since their stadium is so damn loud...forgetting that their billionaire owner specifically had the place built to be just that...loud. Could put a bunch of JAX fans in there and it would be the same.

And what the fu*k is up with them wearing lime green kewpie doll hairdos. They look like a bunch of retarded make-up artists in Smurf outfits. I swear I think I now hate SEA fans more than I ever hated DAL or GB. I can't wait until they go back to their shi**y ways..

Originally posted by xela510:
Russell Wilson is so damn good.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Seahawks are amazing, but they're not winning in Candlestick this Sunday, that's all I gotta say about that.

Originally posted by Loco49er:
Season over, ain't nobody winning in Seattle. We can only hope they lose in the Super Bowl.

And the post of the day is:

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I just can't figure out how the Seahawks are 11-1 and considered the top team in the league when:

-On Offense, they only have two top-tier (at this time) playmakers in QB Wilson and RB Lynch
-They don't have a true #1 WR (I don't consider Tate a #1...maybe a #2 or #3 but that's it)
-Their OL is average at best (Okung and Unger bring it to average; otherwise, below average)
-Their TE position has average talent as a whole (Miller is slightly above average, the rest are unknowns/unproven)

-On Defense, their secondary is really the only standout group that's missing two contributors
-Their D-line is above average & has depth but doesn't have a dominant player (like J.J. Watt or Justin Smith) and isn't as good as the Rams front four, for example
-Their linebackers are average with the only standout being Wagner (he's young and still has much to prove)

-For Special Teams, they've got a good punter in Ryan and a decent kicker in Hauschka, but again, nothing great here (Hauschka never misses inside 45 yards but outside of that, nothing special)

Am I missing something - any ideas? Is Wilson just really carrying the offense now with his ability to improvise in running and also just putting the ball up for his WRs to make plays? Is Tom Cable the best O-line coach in football? Is the team just all of a sudden this year getting the best coaching at all positions? I just don't get it and would be curious what others thought about these questions, the above bullet points, etc. I can't wait for this Sunday as the Niners will be ready for them.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to compile this. I wish we had one of these running the entire year. Can there really be any doubters left after tonight?

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
This is my fave:

"Originally posted by VANiner:
I hate SEA fans so much. They f***ing act like they are special fans since their stadium is so damn loud...forgetting that their billionaire owner specifically had the place built to be just that...loud. Could put a bunch of JAX fans in there and it would be the same.

And what the fu*k is up with them wearing lime green kewpie doll hairdos. They look like a bunch of retarded make-up artists in Smurf outfits. I swear I think I now hate SEA fans more than I ever hated DAL or GB. I can't wait until they go back to their shi**y ways.."

Wartooth

Reaction score
Agreed...
Curb stomp.
9er's know whats up...
Getting slapped around in their house!

sc85sis

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":q9j1ppqb said:
I like to call this thread, "Chicken Soup for the Seahawk Soul"..

(snip)

And the post of the day is:

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
I just can't figure out how the Seahawks are 11-1 and considered the top team in the league when:

-On Offense, they only have two top-tier (at this time) playmakers in QB Wilson and RB Lynch
-They don't have a true #1 WR (I don't consider Tate a #1...maybe a #2 or #3 but that's it)
-Their OL is average at best (Okung and Unger bring it to average; otherwise, below average)
-Their TE position has average talent as a whole (Miller is slightly above average, the rest are unknowns/unproven)

-On Defense, their secondary is really the only standout group that's missing two contributors
-Their D-line is above average & has depth but doesn't have a dominant player (like J.J. Watt or Justin Smith) and isn't as good as the Rams front four, for example
-Their linebackers are average with the only standout being Wagner (he's young and still has much to prove)

-For Special Teams, they've got a good punter in Ryan and a decent kicker in Hauschka, but again, nothing great here (Hauschka never misses inside 45 yards but outside of that, nothing special)

Am I missing something - any ideas? Is Wilson just really carrying the offense now with his ability to improvise in running and also just putting the ball up for his WRs to make plays? Is Tom Cable the best O-line coach in football? Is the team just all of a sudden this year getting the best coaching at all positions? I just don't get it and would be curious what others thought about these questions, the above bullet points, etc. I can't wait for this Sunday as the Niners will be ready for them.
Our "rah rah" coach and our "too young" GM have built a team, not just a bunch of prima donna athletes who happen to wear the same uniform. What a concept. :-D

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":3o5ofjhn said:
This is my fave:

"Originally posted by VANiner:

And what the fu*k is up with them wearing lime green kewpie doll hairdos. They look like a bunch of retarded make-up artists in Smurf outfits. I swear I think I now hate SEA fans more than I ever hated DAL or GB. I can't wait until they go back to their shi**y ways.."

Mine too but I do agree with him about how stupid our fan base looks all dressed like smurfs.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
My favorite Saints fan quote ---> If I had to guess what the game plan was it was to stop Lynch and make Wilson beat us. Mission accomplished.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
My favorite is the first one. He says Kap is going throw 4 TDs, but still only manage 20 points.

Highlordb

Reaction score
SF wouldn't know anything about a team concept. 54 guys working together for a common goal (world domination).....SF has nothing but a bunch of individiuals...talented but still individuals....I love the fact they hate us so much.....keep on hating......when we come down there and b.itch slap them into there place, they will probably still be in denial.....

Latest posts