Pete Carroll

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Can we just re sign him now. He turned this team in to a winner. In Pete I trust.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Coach of the year. He outcoached the highest paid coach in the NFL in every facet of the game tonight.

Axx

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2vns5y11 said:
Coach of the year. He outcoached the highest paid coach in the NFL in every facet of the game tonight.

He's beat McCarthy, Billichick, Harbuagh, Coughlin, and Now Payton.

But he will never win because Pagano is superior because he drafted the elite luck.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I'm a long time USC fan who became a Hawk fan when Pete came up here to save the Northwest. I sure had to put up with a lot of crap the first two years, so it does my heart good that now everyone in the North loves and understands the real Pete.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Donn2390":3qpu51qu said:
I'm a long time USC fan who became a Hawk fan when Pete came up here to save the Northwest. I sure had to put up with a lot of crap the first two years, so it does my heart good that now everyone in the North loves and understands the real Pete.
Always loved him and was stoked beyond belief when we hired him.

Rainger

Reaction score
I know a lot of people still love Homy. And they say because he got us to a SB that he is the best coach we have had. BUT PC is the best coach we have had in 38 years. Best winning percentage and best executive with how he has picked JS and together they have produced the very best team in Hawks history.

Latest posts