Havent felt suspense like this since.....

seahawksny

Reaction score
two weeks before super bowl.
Been long wait

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWKS

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
An advantage being on East Coast- game starts at 8:30

Laloosh

Reaction score
Not all that stressed about this one. I think we win by double digits. Just have a feeling about a home game in December with a lot on the line (see December of last year).

Go Hawks!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
...the movie Return of the Jedi came out in the early 80s in Reno. But I got vibes that our Seahawks will prove victorious.

:thirishdrinkers:

drcool

Reaction score
I have been too busy today to be in suspense. Working at an online merchant on Cyber Monday is a great way to keep your mind occupied. Now that quitting time is getting near the excitement level is rising!

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
I have a feeling two things are gonna happen.
Its gonna be like the Niner game last year . Along the lines of 41-17

Or-

The Opposite, and someone goes down with injury

Laloosh

Reaction score
seahawksny":1x0az9my said:
I have a feeling one thing is gonna happen.
Its gonna be like the Niner game last year . Along the lines of 41-17

FTFY

ceej22

Reaction score
I have gotten maybe 10 minutes worth of work done today. Too dang distracted to even think about work. Hoping for a good game and by that I mean I'm hoping for a dominating performance by Seattle. Show no weakness. Show no mercy. I want to see Lynch approach 150. I want to see Wilson throw for 4 TDs and Lynch run for 2. I want Seattle to make us forget about the 42-13 smack down of the 49ers last December. 42-7...42-0 at end of 3rd.

But I digress just go out there and win a the damn thing and I'll go to sleep a happy 12.

jblaze

Reaction score
Trent Dilfer is such a Seahawks hater. He just said on MNF countdown that he thinks the Seahawks defense isn't all that good and we're going to get exposed tonight.

What a fool!

themunn

Reaction score
I reckon this is about the most excited I've been since the last time we played the saints, though last year's SF hammering also had this feel about it. I don't know if it's the bye week or the feeling that we're going to witness something SPECIAL. Somehow Wilson never quite got the credit he deserved for that SF game, nor the Atlanta game. Maybe it had something to do with being 'behind' RGIII, or maybe the success was 'thanks to the read option'.

tonight I think he puts himself firmly in the conversation for MVP as a candidate and not an 'outsider'. For all the talk about the Saints D, last time Wilson faced a Rob Ryan D he completely tore it apart... in his second ever NFL game with training wheels firmly on.

i am pumped, so glad I took tomorrow off work

irocdave

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks blow out the Saints or the Hawks lose a close one. The Saints passing game is very consistent and we all know were down 1 grate and another good corner. Drew will go right at the replacements as would any team.

I don't feel the suspense as this is just a regular season game. There's a lot on the line but it is just another game. The last time the Hawks played the Saints was a huge game. Not that anyone thought the Hawks were good enough to make the SB, there was so much national hate focused on the Hawks for making the playoffs with a losing record. It was just stupid how the mediots portrayed the NFC west and NONE gave the Hawks a chance.

This game doesn't have the same mediot ignorance.

Just sit back and enjoy, or be frustrated, either way it doesn't mean as much to the Hawks as it does to the Saints. The current Hawks have proven they can be off and still win. When there ON the can beat anyone. Even missing Browner the bruiser and his talented back up. 1 person isn't going to win this game. Losing 2 key guys will have an impact but the strength of the team is in the O line, Lynch, the remaining secondary and Wilson making plays. It would be great to see Wilson be very consistent with anticipation throws, throwing guys open and the occasional 10 - 20 yard scamper.

Go Hawks!

Tical21

Reaction score
I think I just sharted my pants! I can't take this anymore!!

Latest posts