Tate interview on Bob and Groz

Ozzy

Reaction score
Did anyone hear the interview? He somewhat called Browner and Thurmond out a little bit calling their decisions selfish. They were debating on the radio if this was a good thing or not. Personally I find it refreshing that he said what he did. Seems like a team leader who said what needed to be said.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would hope they call it out and not defend them. It was stupid and it was selfish. I'm glad the other players feel that way.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
I'm sure he's just as frustrated hearing about as we are.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
In before "the donut bandit shouldn't have any room to talk"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tate handled the question perfectly. He said he loves those guys, but what they did was selfish, and now next man up they're moving on.

hawker84

Reaction score
Good to hear, players holding eachother accountable, it's got to be this way to move forward.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am frustrated by their mistakes for sure, the other players have to be more than we are. I like it that way.

This stuff happens to a lot of teams, but when your team has a chance like the Hawks do, it just gets amplified more. You can find a fair amount of spread out little pieces of information on substance abuse suspensions all year long. They get blown off and forgotten, but a Seahawk does it and it is top of the web page, highlighted over everything else.

If the Hawks were 6-5 or 7-4, it might not even see bold text.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":18nbp7vq said:
Tate better be careful cause Baldwin is going to Twitter attack him now.

Baldwin is an ass on twitter, defending the idiots that are trying to bring down the team with there stupid selfish mistakes, good on Tate for having the balls to call them out as they are.

Johnny

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2tob2cwt said:

That happened what Tate's rookie year?

Tate has been trouble free since... Now this is back two back years of trouble for BB and I guess WT3 has been in some kinda trouble before given the 4 game suspension.... so, I think Tate has all the room in the world to talk.....

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah Baldwin is kind of irrational. He thinks every football player should never be criticized by fans if they are real fans. Any and all behavior should be excused because they are NFL players and how dare anyone try to tear them down.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2av3ldxt said:
Yeah Baldwin is kind of irrational. He thinks every football player should never be criticized by fans if they are real fans. Any and all behavior should be excused because they are NFL players and how dare anyone try to tear them down.

Yea...the dude is pretty delusional in this regard.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Johnny":31lyq7pa said:
-The Glove-":31lyq7pa said:

That happened what Tate's rookie year?

Tate has been trouble free since... Now this is back two back years of trouble for BB and I guess WT3 has been in some kinda trouble before given the 4 game suspension.... so, I think Tate has all the room in the world to talk.....

No shh...hence the "In before" part.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawkFan72":28iue1vy said:

Exactly. Only reason I still follow him is to see if he is changing his colors at all.

He hasn't. He calls fans "fools" who don't think like he does. He really should not tweet.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Why are we even taking this accusatory with other members of the team? Putting their radio comments and Twitter responses under the microscope? Geez, let 'em live. They aren't the ones who messed up. Tate's comment was extremely innocuous and now it's being cut out of context and spinned to generate drama. Baldwin was rightfully annoyed by holier-than-thou fans condemning the entire team because a couple knuckleheads screwed up.

We can be better than this.