Guinness?

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Are we still doing this on Monday night? (Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of you don't give a skinny rat's a$$) If so, will the scoreboard thing prompt for when to yell, as in Kansas City.

Okay, not real important but it's the bye week.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":dagtfcwd said:
Yup, Guinness will be in town for MNF.

Who organized it?

Volume 12 has said they aren't doing it again this year. Here's what they said 2 days ago:

Thanks to a mis informed SI. Com article by Chris Ballard, a rumor has emerged that we will be going for another world record attempt on MNF against the saints. NOT TRUE!! We are still in planning mode and will keep you well informed as always.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
personally i'd rather just leave it be. at least until next year. it'll get out of hand and eventually mean nothing. which is why i'm kinda mad KC had to jump on the band wagon a couple games later. not that it means a great deal now but it went from being a mildly cool story to being annoying quick.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2nag5g99 said:
dontbelikethat":2nag5g99 said:
Yup, Guinness will be in town for MNF.

Who organized it?

Volume 12 has said they aren't doing it again this year. Here's what they said 2 days ago:

Thanks to a mis informed SI. Com article by Chris Ballard, a rumor has emerged that we will be going for another world record attempt on MNF against the saints. NOT TRUE!! We are still in planning mode and will keep you well informed as always.

Nvm, I was wrong then.