Russell Wilson on NFL Total Access

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
Russell Wilson will be a guest on NFL Total Access Tonight at 8:00 PM. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. Go Hawks!!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scheduling says it's still 8pm our time, too; (that they would delay it) do we know which it will be for sure?

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
I have Directv so I get everything 3 hours ahead, your right it will be 8:00, unless you have satellite tv. They should show the clip on NFL.com after it airs tonight.

I edited the time on my original post to 8:00 PM. Thanks for noticing that.

JonRud

Reaction score
I predict he will say nothing of much interest or value, speak in cliches, and end with a 'Go Hawks!'

As much as I love Russell Wilson I am not rushing to watch a lot of his interviews or press conferences anymore.

OP
OP
Legion12Boom

Legion12Boom

Reaction score
JonRud":ir4rmg78 said:
I predict he will say nothing of much interest or value, speak in cliches, and end with a 'Go Hawks!'

As much as I love Russell Wilson I am not rushing to watch a lot of his interviews or press conferences anymore.

LoL, he'll say the separation is in the preparation, take one game at a time, the 12th man rules, an Go Hawks!!

dbmack

Reaction score
I will take Russell's animated cliches over Papaki's surly ones - "it wasn't anything they did, we just didn't execute" "that is not my call" "yes" "no".

Largent80

Reaction score
And I will be there to meet him, it is a block away, we are having a rally at 4:00....Pics will follow

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pmedic920":o2yg6rqo said:
RolandDeschain":o2yg6rqo said:
Scheduling says it's still 8pm our time, too; (that they would delay it) do we know which it will be for sure?

For what it's worth, the promo I saw said midnight eastern time.
Interesting, after MNF last night I saw 8pm EST. Replay of it at midnight eastern?