Russell Wilson on NFL Total Access

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3925axti said:
pmedic920":3925axti said:
RolandDeschain":3925axti said:
Scheduling says it's still 8pm our time, too; (that they would delay it) do we know which it will be for sure?

For what it's worth, the promo I saw said midnight eastern time.
Interesting, after MNF last night I saw 8pm EST. Replay of it at midnight eastern?

Very well could have been talking about a replay. I only noticed because I thought it was an odd time.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
pmedic920":1h6rglk8 said:
RolandDeschain":1h6rglk8 said:
Scheduling says it's still 8pm our time, too; (that they would delay it) do we know which it will be for sure?

Are you sure that wasn't for Fox Football Daily on Fox Sports One? That starts at an abnormal time today because of college basketball.

pmedic920

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2hbqh25y said:
pmedic920":2hbqh25y said:
RolandDeschain":2hbqh25y said:

Are you sure that wasn't for Fox Football Daily on Fox Sports One? That starts at an abnormal time today because of college basketball.

Now you've done it.
I don't know what I saw, or what I'm talking about.
Everybody please pretend I didn't say a word.
I beg for your forgiveness.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Legion12Boom":19684qva said:
JonRud":19684qva said:
I predict he will say nothing of much interest or value, speak in cliches, and end with a 'Go Hawks!'

As much as I love Russell Wilson I am not rushing to watch a lot of his interviews or press conferences anymore.

LoL, he'll say the separation is in the preparation, take one game at a time, the 12th man rules, an Go Hawks!!

Sounds like a Russell Wilson drinking game is taking form. One drink for every Russ-ism. 2 for one game at a time. Finish your drink at the "Go Hawks!" at the end.

minormillikin

Reaction score
dunceface":2se2ed2o said:
Does one game at a time include "1-0 every week"?

No, he went way off normal script. I couldn't believe the part when he dropped three F-bombs in one sentence, then made those distasteful comments about the Hurricane Katrina victims.

:sarcasm_off:

Seriously, though: He followed the standard RW3 talking-points, with the 1-0 every week, giving credit to everyone else, not being cocky, etc..

dunceface

Reaction score
Yeah when he punched that toddler I was like WHAAAAAAAAT????