William Moore expects Marshawn to be fined

Onyx

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/atlanta-fal...hitting-moore-expects-fines-to-work-both-ways

marshawn_lynch_sea.jpg

Axx

Reaction score
this moore is the reason why your team is garbage.
If you spent less time crying that other players should be fined and more time learning how to make a form tackle your team would've only lost by 17

jblaze

Reaction score
That stiff arm was one for the ages, never seen one given more harshly and effectively as a punch to the face. Isn't that face masking?

He worked out some issues with that stiff arm.

jblaze

Reaction score
Yeah if you watch the clip slowly though, you could see he was about to rip his helmet off over his nose so he backed off a bit. That would have been epic!

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
That hit he made on Tate wasn't a bang-bang play. It wasn't one of those plays where the receiver ducks into a helmet to helmet at the last second before contact. Moore ran all the way across the field to tackle Tate and drilled him with the crown of his helmet when he got there. He had a choice with that tackle and Moore chose to put the top of his helmet in Tate's ear hole at full speed. He may as well just give the NFL his ATM number 'cause they're going to be making frequent withdrawals with that dude.

White Devil

Reaction score
Unless the rule has been changed recently, from what I understand a stiifarm to the facemask by a player with the ball is legal as long as the head goes back. A flag is usually thrown when the head is pulled down or pulled to the side. Obviously the key word being "pulled". I think Lynch's fingers closed for a split second...it would be a close call to me.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Wilt Chamberlain was the best basketball player ever. During his career in the NBA they had to change several rules because of him.

Rule changes = sign of dominance.

Of course, with the Hawks we're talking petty little things...but still just talking about rule changes is a sign that we are the best team in the league.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":c3jsw65k said:
How about holding....moore's hand grasping on that shoulder pad. Lynch has his hand open, that's all chin. Face mask just got in the way of his push off.

What lol? Lynch had the ball in his hands and Moore was trying to tackle him...?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
fenderbender123":36jvwvfx said:
Wilt Chamberlain was the best basketball player ever. During his career in the NBA they had to change several rules because of him.

Rule changes = sign of dominance.

Of course, with the Hawks we're talking petty little things...but still just talking about rule changes is a sign that we are the best team in the league.
The Steelers with Mel Blount were the cause of the crap rules concerning don't touch me after 5 yards among many.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If it were to happen the team should take care of that for him.... And pay the fine in skittles..

The Outfield

Reaction score
It's Moore's fault. He should have just given up and let go. It's not like he had a chance at a tackle anyway.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
William Moore is a whiney putz, he got punked by the Beast and otherwise got caught cheating. Who cares what he thinks, he's going to pay for sure b/c he's a repeat offender, doubtful Marshawn does on that play.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":38uw7yod said:
The Steelers with Mel Blount were the cause of the crap rules concerning don't touch me after 5 yards among many.

I thought that particular rule change was part of the 1978 Passing overhaul. Before that year it was nearly impossible to throw the ball effectively and games were boring with very little scoring.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Moore should be the one getting fined for that blatant spear on Tate! Helmet on helmet and he meant business! Bag of crap!