Seattle @ Atlanta Raible Highlights

Laloosh

Reaction score
You're so money and you don't even know it... Thanks for the post.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Weeee!! I was looking for this! Thanks!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Raible is so fun to listen to. It sounds like he's going to have a stroke in the booth, but hell, I feel like that sometimes listening to the game on the radio.

chawx

Reaction score
Note: At the 7:20 mark, the Christine Michael run, watch Lockette at the end with the full on leaping/flipping body block! LOL WOW! Gotta love how hard everyone on this team plays...

Reaction score
Anybody else catch the hilarious flying block by Lockette on the Christine Michael run towards the end??

rocket-lockette-literally-o.gif

Brings new meaning to the nickname "Rocket Lockette" when he launches himself like that. :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We're lucky to have Raibs. I was watching some other games today on Comcast's On Demand and it always surprises me how most other team's play-by-play guys kinda suck. Steve's got to be considered one of the best in the business.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Aros":xj8h3qw8 said:
We're lucky to have Raibs. I was watching some other games today on Comcast's On Demand and it always surprises me how most other team's play-by-play guys kinda suck. Steve's got to be considered one of the best in the business.

Other games are available on Comcast On Demand? Man, I should explore that feature more than I do.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ALL the games are available On Demand. They are all about 15 minutes long...No commercials, just the main plays. The only thing is you never know if it's going to be the home's play-by-play guy or the away play-by-play guy. For Seahawks games it seems like it's Raibs at least 60% of the time.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The league better fine Moore big time for that head shot on Tate. Nobody spears my Tater!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":1bb6h0i7 said:
Anybody else catch the hilarious flying block by Lockette on the Christine Michael run towards the end??

rocket-lockette-literally-o.gif

Brings new meaning to the nickname "Rocket Lockette" when he launches himself like that. :)

Haha I replayed it like 3 times and was hoping someone else caught that too.

getnasty

Reaction score
WTF Lockette, good to see him mixing it up but WTF.

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
Moon ends it with " How you like me now". I have waited a long time for this season and I am going to ride this train till the wheels fall off.