NFL Viewing Map Week 3 vs Atlanta

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Updated post to include the latest map. Leaves our game the same but Rams/Cardinals got swapped from GB/TB in Fresno, CA

Attachments

• 1663953799223.png
    1663953799223.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 5

Anajimmc

Reaction score
VPN for the win!
How are you using the VPN? I'm wondering if I can run a VPN through the smart TV and select Seattle as my origination to get the local feed through Youtube TV. Not a tech bone in my body, was jus wondering if something like that is possible.

BASF

Reaction score
How are you using the VPN? I'm wondering if I can run a VPN through the smart TV and select Seattle as my origination to get the local feed through Youtube TV. Not a tech bone in my body, was jus wondering if something like that is possible.
I use it on my Amazon Firestick and choose the location of any of the games I want to watch. I then choose either CBS Sports App or Fox Sports App depending on which game tickles my fancy. I have two firesticks running two tv's, so I get to watch two games at once. This has been particularly important since they have started the only one network gets two games earlier this season than normal.

I won't plug the specific VPN, but each market is represented, so there hasn't been a game this season that I have wanted to watch that I have missed.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
I use it on my Amazon Firestick and choose the location of any of the games I want to watch. I then choose either CBS Sports App or Fox Sports App depending on which game tickles my fancy. I have two firesticks running two tv's, so I get to watch two games at once. This has been particularly important since they have started the only one network gets two games earlier this season than normal.

I won't plug the specific VPN, but each market is represented, so there hasn't been a game this season that I have wanted to watch that I have missed.
Thank you