Falcons weaknesses

Domseahawks

Reaction score
On the forums i have been reading there weakness is pretty much everywhere however the main concerns seem to be pass rush and protection, if you ask me this seems like our perfect match up at the moment with our beat up line and lack of pressure over last 2 weeks, we can rush the passer and i believe this will be our breakout game..

el capitan

Reaction score
I'm really hoping that their weaknesses are rushing the passer and running the ball.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Probably their offense and defense.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It'll be a four-quarters game and we'll feel like we escaped with a win. Teams bring their best against us and we seem to always spot them points.

hawker84

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":aiv1dwui said:
The last two weeks were also supposed to be very good match ups.

Rams were'nt a good match up by any means, never are... Any team with a good D line will give us fits until we can get healthy and figure some things out.

Having Jones and white out helps, but then again there's always Gonzales and we all know how well we cover tight ends and backs...ugggg....

Steve2222

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2xypshus said:

When are the Rams a good match up and TBs strength if their defense while our offense is struggling right now. Granted they're tough matchups, but games we should be winning with relative ease.

Meeker

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":ncjijkl2 said:

Not really, only by looking at record. Both teams possessed a defensive front capable of fully taking advantage of our offensive line issues.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":258jm2ra said:

For our opponents, maybe. Rams' strength was pass rush and running the ball, plus being a division rival whose HC has our number. The Bucs were one of the top teams against the run.

Atlanta, however, is mediocre to bad in every area except their passing offense, which is a strength of ours.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Falcons have had trouble running the ball, mostly due to Jackson's health and O-line. Gonzo can still go off if you don't lay some hits on him early and even then he isn't out of the picture.

Osi still scares me with our tackle situation on offense, I hope we run off-tackle at him and tire him down a bit as the game goes on.

The secondary has really taken a step back for them this season, turn overs dried up and LB injuries costing them middle coverage. They did get a couple against Newton last week and I'm not sure if it was pressure or Cam forcing passes into tight coverage or what. Ryan returned the favor by throwing picks to the Panthers though.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Domseahawks":26vv9rb9 said:
On the forums i have been reading there weakness is pretty much everywhere however the main concerns seem to be pass rush and protection, if you ask me this seems like our perfect match up at the moment with our beat up line and lack of pressure over last 2 weeks, we can rush the passer and i believe this will be our breakout game..

Agree with you brother. Oh and your username rocks!

Axx

Reaction score
i've noticed in alot of interviews players tend to bring up the "Atlanta game". I fee like this game is personal for many players on the seahawks team and will probably play harder because of it.