Can't lie, I gave up

Blitzer88

Reaction score
When it was 21-0 I gave up , left the chat, didn't think we had a chance in heck to pull it out. So glad to eat crow, but man......my young heart can't take many more close games especially against 0-7 teams.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That one was tough to watch. I watched the whole thing, but I had to fight back bile and throw up on more than one occasion.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I never thought we were out. We cam back against Atlanta, in Atlanta with much less time. Gotta have faith.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I came here expecting a whiner fan post or two at halftime, maybe they know better by now. I think Carolina beats them next week.

Thankfully, Pete didn't brain-fart and try an onside kick of his own.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Never gave up but dam I did not enjoy this one at all . I thought we were gonna cruze in this one! One thing for sure is we are going to make every game a close one.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
It's alright. But to me, this team has proven countless times that they're never out until the clock hits 0.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
For me, giving up is when I turn it off and go outside and rake the leaves or split firewood or something. This one I never turned off, even though I was pretty annoyed at the second INT from Russ. By that point, it was too late to quit!

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
once we went down 14-0 i decided to go make a plate walked back 5 min later and we were down 21-0 and it was soooooo hard not to shut it off but i refused to believe we were gonna lose our home field win streak to the winless bucs

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I watched it all, but my computer was in my lap browsing elsewhere--I was mentally checking out, for safety.

BGHawk

Reaction score
I was pissed..sent out a text that the hawks suck...thats right..I did it. The hawks proved me wrong. I'm ashamed, I'll NEVER do that again. Go Hawks

BGHawk

Reaction score
I was pissed..sent out a text that the hawks suck...thats right..I did it. The hawks proved me wrong. I'm ashamed, I'll NEVER do that again. Go Hawks

daketah

Reaction score
A loss happens when the clock reads zeroes.

Character in fandom happens as this statement becomes increasingly true.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
When it was 21 to nothing, I made this statement "I have lost my faith". It hurts more that I gave up. Once again I've been proved wrong. Praise God!!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Because we were playing TB I knew there was a chance...although TB came damn close to a TD in the opening drive of the 3rd.

Erebus

Reaction score
I turned it off in frustration for a few minutes when it was 14-0 and just sat there pissed off. I turned it back on to see it was 21-0. Turned it off again immediately for another minute, calmed down, and turned it back on to watch the rest of the game.

I miss the days of 50 burgers last year. They are much better for my blood pressure.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The offense played like shit in the first half, and the normal people who believe showing emotion on a forum board is wrong came out, but I never gave up hope and we won. 8-1 with lots of probs.

hawker84

Reaction score
how many comebacks does RW have to pull off before people will realize, He's that guy!!!!!!! i learned that lesson against chicago last season, never rule us out with him at the helm..

Latest posts