TapTap video.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
They've got some awesome video, in this video. Very, very well done. I really like how they focused on last season's San Fran game at home. To me, that game has set the tone for the NFC West for years to come.

drdiags

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with them having focus on the 9ers. Seems like this fanbase is fixated with that team. Nice quality to the video, maybe they didn't have a chance to grab Falcons or Skins playoff highlights or the epic Bears game? How about the Bills and Cards beat downs from last year?

Okay, kids are off my lawn now, so now I can go back and drink my metamucil.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
drdiags":1q07jd2y said:
Not sure I agree with them having focus on the 9ers. Seems like this fanbase is fixated with that team. Nice quality to the video, maybe they didn't have a chance to grab Falcons or Skins playoff highlights or the epic Bears game? How about the Bills and Cards beat downs from last year?

Okay, kids are off my lawn now, so now I can go back and drink my metamucil.

Fixated, the way you put it is a nice way of saying bandwagoner. Me personally, far from it. San Fran is in our division. Our most heated rival. A team that stands in our way. This vid depicts that. To get to where we want to be, we've gotta get through our division, correct?

Again, I like that this vid highlighted a game that has set a tone for the division in which the Seahawks own!

drdiags

Reaction score
Nope, not bandwagoner. Just hate seeing the Seahawks success being measured against a team that just got right themselves after having to deal with Nolan and Singletary, plus the post Garcia/Owens era. Some see them as the gold standard that they wish to compare. As a NFC West divisional rival, sure I get it.

Nice quality video.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
The video was cool....all except for that rapping midget in the Lynch jersey. That dude needs to go.

checkdanews

Reaction score
I am actually a fulltime hiphop/R&B producer, I used to rap also, released a few albums locally but moved onto producing because I just enjoyed it way more. Anyway, I am annoyed that all these rappers are trying to ride our recent success. I have a feeling most these guys aren't even real fans, they just see a opportunity to get some youtube hits. I will give one of these rappers some credit when they start atleast making some references to classic seahawks, even if its just the easy ones like Largent, Zorn, Kennedy...Atleast just show your a real fan

Someone needs to drop a Efren Herrera reference lol, haha I grew up hearing about his fake's...my dad loved him! My dad passed away right before Pete become coach, sucks he didn't get to see what Pete has done.

and not a fan of this song at all, its like every horrible "you can't stop me" rap reference in one song

then he says " a year ago, we had no team to rep" or something like that, yeahhhh dudes not a fan

muxpux

Reaction score
im still waiting for Macklemore to make a seahawks song. at least we know hes a NW'er and fan. and his My oh My gives me chills.

Axx

Reaction score
I liked Seattle more when they were known for their grunge.........

AN ALBINO

Nirvana

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
muxpux":3odk5zvu said:
im still waiting for Macklemore to make a seahawks song. at least we know hes a NW'er and fan. and his My oh My gives me chills.
I love MY OH MY.. That song hits home. my dad passed away last summer and i remember listening to dave on KJR with my dad and going to the kingdome to see the mariners with my dad. Great memories all caught in just one song. I remember the exact moment when the mariners made that play and me and my dad were watching

notyou

Reaction score
Axx":34jhizer said:
I liked Seattle more when they were known for their grunge.........

Me too.

I can't stand rap or Craplemore.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm never clicking a thread like this again, this stuff makes me cringe...

Just make a regular ass song please, for some reason these things come off cheesey.

I'm a hater, I know.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm not a Rap fan at all, but this is probably the best I've ever heard... I actually listened to the whole thing, and I never do that.... :th2thumbs: