Need Tickets to the Rams MNF game?

NYCoug

Reaction score
I surely don't regret buying tickets with the rest of the Midwest Seahawkers 3 or 4 rows behind the Seahawks bench, but if I hadn't, damn! That's amazing! I thought the Cards game tickets were insane, this is just laughable! I'm predicting another repeat performance from the 12th Man during this one. Complete with nWo-style takeover of the Monday Night stage and crew after the game.

I ordered the #6 (3 chicken strips, a side, and a drink) from Popeyes last night and it came out to 8 bucks and change after tax. How sad is it for the Rams that a ticket to one of their games costs less than a standard meal at a fast-food joint? Unreal.

chrispy

Reaction score
Who can charter a plane for (relatively) cheap?

A charter could leave at noon Monday and return after the game so, outside of a few beers, there would be no other cost. Depending on the cost of the plane, and split it evenly between riders) it could turn out to be a pretty cheap trip even if the charter is more expensive than a commercial ticket.

just a thought....

If anyone wants to put that together in the next 48 hours, I bet there's plenty of people that would take one afternoon off work to go.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
Yeah, a private charter might be the best bet. Looks like last-minute flights are all near $900 - $1000 for cheap seats.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I planned a company business trip to put me in St. Louis for this game. Staying at the Earth City Residence Inn, right across the street from the Rams practice facility. Booked this sucker a long time ago. Myself and another Seahawks fan that transferred there will be in attendance for the 4th time. I have never seen the Hawks lose there. 2011, 2007, 2006, 2005.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Question for those who are knowledgeable...do they enforce the seating policy? If I buy something in the nosebleeds, is anyone gonna stop me from moving up to a better seat? I ask cause I'm a college student, never been to a game, but I might actually be able to afford this trip!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
thebanjodude":3e1xw163 said:
Question for those who are knowledgeable...do they enforce the seating policy? If I buy something in the nosebleeds, is anyone gonna stop me from moving up to a better seat? I ask cause I'm a college student, never been to a game, but I might actually be able to afford this trip!
I doubt anyone will say anything, but what's the worst that could happen? You get told to go back to your seat.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
For sure, just trying to figure out how cheap I can be...every little bit of money counts for this college student!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
NYCoug":3skrlbu5 said:
I surely don't regret buying tickets with the rest of the Midwest Seahawkers 3 or 4 rows behind the Seahawks bench, but if I hadn't, damn! That's amazing! I thought the Cards game tickets were insane, this is just laughable! I'm predicting another repeat performance from the 12th Man during this one. Complete with nWo-style takeover of the Monday Night stage and crew after the game.

I ordered the #6 (3 chicken strips, a side, and a drink) from Popeyes last night and it came out to 8 bucks and change after tax. How sad is it for the Rams that a ticket to one of their games costs less than a standard meal at a fast-food joint? Unreal.

Represent in proper fashion Coug. Post game report on The Ed expected.