How happy is.....

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
Percy Harvin? lets say we don't trade for him, and he stays with the Vikings,
still has the surgery, and returns to play for a 1-5 team with Josh Freeman over
throwing the ball to him. I think it's safe to say he's ecstatic being a Seahawk right
about now with no real pressure on him to come in and "save the day".
He's on a team that's 6-1 without him. He can only add to an already incredible team.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Sorry, if we don't trade for him, he would have likely been a 49er.

And there is a possibility in a different scenario, he would have never got injured. Either way I sure as hell wouldn't want to see Kaepernick and Harvin on the same squad for 4-5 years. Eff that.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3csqdaoz said:

And there is a possibility in a different scenario, he would have never got injured. Either way I sure as hell wouldn't want to see Kaepernick and Harvin on the same squad for 4-5 years. Eff that.

:th2thumbs:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah he would be a 49er right now and the thought of playing him for the next 4-5 years is not something I want to think about. Glad he's on our side.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Good talent in the NFL is plentiful.....GREAT talent is quite rare. There are 1696 active roster members on all 32 teams. My best guess at "GREAT" players to be around 100 or about 6%. Most analysts would agree that Percy Harvin is in that Top 100 players. I, too, am glad that he is a Seahawk.....and he probably is to!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":nkiwib09 said:

EXACTLY. :49ersmall: