Sidney Rice/ Cat on catnip?

judgemint

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love the guy, But is it just me or does it seem every time after he has caught the ball he gets all hypered out?? As soon as its in his control I see his hair start to fly around, and he either pounces to the ground twisting and twirling or something like that. I never just see him catch the ball in a relaxed state

MysterMatt

Reaction score
judgemint":3u43hyn6 said:
Don't get me wrong I love the guy, But is it just me or does it seem every time after he has caught the ball he gets all hypered out?? As soon as its in his control I see his hair start to fly around, and he either pounces to the ground twisting and twirling or something like that. I never just see him catch the ball in a relaxed state
You might just be a little racist. No worries

NYCoug

Reaction score
judgemint":2siil8wj said:

This thread needs to be archived. Seriously, greatest thread-title/post combo EVER. NOTHING will ever beat this. Matt with a perfect reply too. This can either go extremely well from here on out, or extremely terrible. Probably terrible but damnit what an OP! Take that Rice supporters, no relaxed state. EVER!