Guinness World Records Coming Back For Saints MNF Game

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
haha. Awesome. The added intensity of a Monday night game versus a major competitor should work nicely in our favor, both for breaking the record (again), and helping Drew Brees relive his last experience in our house.

Hawker

Reaction score
HEAVY playoff implications looming over this under-the-lights game? Oh yeah we'll take it back without question. And without requiring 4+ attempts.

What is 140 decibels? Thanks. Let's go with, "The Number 12" for $200, Alex.

Reaction score
To break the record set by KC requires nearly 2x the power output of the highest recorded point in the Niners game.

Bring some good hearing protection if you go to the game. This one could cause some serious damage to your hearing.

Hawknight

Reaction score
It's time for Lynch to do another long distance, tackle breaking, nut grabbing in the end zone touch down!!!!! :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
YES! I'm not with the people in the KC breaking the record thread that were like "whatever, they can have it"; I was disappointed that they broke it, even though logically it makes sense because they have like 15% more people in their stands, yet they still barely broke it.

I hope we demolish it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You guys know this will never end right?

The only one who wins in all this is Guinness getting their mug in the press for the foreseeable future until ESPN gets tried of reporting it. We all know who has the best home field advantage in the NFL, and we don't need some antiquated book that no one reads anymore to tell us that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Largent, it'll end when one team tries to retake the record and fails. If we don't set the new one on MNF now, we'll never try it again, probably. Similarly, if we set a new one, KC will probably try it again, and assuming they fail, they will not try it again. The only way it'll keep going endlessly is if the record keeps getting broken.

A

Anonymous

bestfightstory":7h1518no said:
Sweet. Already have a First Row ticket for this one.

You suck! (figuratively, of course...) Would love to be there.

They should hand out little plastic megaphones on the way in the door. Either that, or cut out the bottom of a beer cup.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1qmyidxe said:
Largent, it'll end when one team tries to retake the record and fails. If we don't set the new one on MNF now, we'll never try it again, probably. Similarly, if we set a new one, KC will probably try it again, and assuming they fail, they will not try it again. The only way it'll keep going endlessly is if the record keeps getting broken.

I hope so, but I doubt Guinness will give up that easily. It's the most PR they've had since that dude put on like 250 shirts

9_10_Weird_Guinness_World_Records-s349x263-240174-580.jpg

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Can we freaking get some support from the Seahawks organization.. It really is a turnoff when they want nothing to do with it, while in KC, they had full support from their organization. Atleast the use of scoreboard announcing the attempts would do if nothing else.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Ha! Suck it Kansas, and your stupid motivators/countdowns.

I hope we smash it so much that other teams don't bother trying to break it, cause this one-upmanship could get boring, fast.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Man I bet the Guiness rep is loving all these free trips to NFL cities and games.