RW is 2-4 in domed stadiums

davidonmi

Reaction score
I told you guys he was too short to play QB, and nobody listened

Wartooth

Reaction score
I've had it with this guy!
When will the Seahawks ever find a competent starting QB?!
Is it to late to bring back Flynn, and have a 'Do Over' on that QB competition?

HawkWow

Reaction score
"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let that mother_________ burn. Burn mother_________".

I think we are about to see this season's turn around for RW (and Bevell). Just a hunch but I'm expecting something along the lines of 17-21 260 yds 2 TDs, 0 ints and 70 yds rushing with 1 TD. I am obviously expecting us to play all 4 qtrs. and the game never in doubt; 31-17 Hawks.

Wartooth

Reaction score
HawkWow":27za7zg4 said:
"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water let that mother_________ burn. Burn mother_________".

I think we are about to see this season's turn around for RW (and Bevell). Just a hunch but I'm expecting something along the lines of 17-21 260 yds 2 TDs, 0 ints and 70 yds rushing with 1 TD. I am obviously expecting us to play all 4 qtrs. and the game never in doubt; 31-17 Hawks.

Or just the second half...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the teams.

Cards
Rams
Lions
Bills in Toronto
Falcons in Playoffs

And Houston?

If so our loss differential in those 4 losses is a combined 17 points or a 4.25 deficit per game.

Ruh roh that average is higher than the 9 losses we've had since mid-season of 2011 of 4.11 points.

Truth be told: I'm actually glad we get a dome team because our last two road games have been in 90-95 degree smelter, while our two home games have been drenched with torrential rain.

Finally, a neutral field from mother nature.

HawkWow

Reaction score
That 2nd half business has to stop and I think that starts this week in Indy. None of us are as (football) bright as Pete. We all see it so Pete does too. As happy as the players were flying back from Houston, my guess is Pete and Bevell were having a very serious sit-down. The formula for stopping this madness is incredibly simple. I won't divulge that info here because knowing that Harbaugh is reading this forum, I have to assume Pagano is too. ; )

Wartooth

Reaction score
HawkWow":107x82u9 said:
That 2nd half business has to stop and I think that starts this week in Indy. None of us are as (football) bright as Pete. We all see it so Pete does too. As happy as the players were flying back from Houston, my guess is Pete and Bevell were having a very serious sit-down. The formula for stopping this madness is incredibly simple. I won't divulge that info here because knowing that Harbaugh is reading this forum, I have to assume Pagano is too. ; )

I know for a fact Pagano is watching these forums...
I follow him on twitter...
He said something about the key to the game is on .NET.
Ominous?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
HawkWow":3ej0s8gl said:

The NFL are dicks in scheduling us play 3 back to back road series.

However, I think the Seahawks will always be better prepared in handling the 2nd game of each series more so than the first.

bellyfat

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":89v7582c said:

Cards
Rams
Lions
Bills in Toronto
Falcons in Playoffs

And Houston?

If so our loss differential in those 4 losses is a combined 17 points or a 4.25 deficit per game.

Ruh roh that average is higher than the 9 losses we've had since mid-season of 2011 of 4.11 points.

Truth be told: I'm actually glad we get a dome team because our last two road games have been in 90-95 degree smelter, while our two home games have been drenched with torrential rain.

I was trying to figure that out too. I guess they would count University of Phoenix stadium as a dome stadium whether or not the roof was retracted?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":qe9v522n said:
HawkWow":qe9v522n said:

However, I think the Seahawks will always be better prepared in handling the 2nd game of each series more so than the first.

I was referring to not playing NFL football until the 2nd half of our games. Not the 2nd half of the season. But your point, I believe, is valid just the same. One reason I have no concerns (at all) about our visit to Candlestick. I'd only be concerned if I were a Hawk fan in attendance....sans Kevlar.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wartooth":jdax8wmy said:
HawkWow":jdax8wmy said:

I know for a fact Pagano is watching these forums...
I follow him on twitter...
He said something about the key to the game is on .NET.
Ominous?

And why we intentionally fill this forum with misinformation. ; )

DavidSeven

Reaction score
All six of these games have come on the road, so I don't think this is an especially alarming stat. All 4 of the "dome losses" have come at 10am where we all know about Seattle's struggles. Nothing special about playing in a dome itself. The sole win prior to Houston was a 1pm start.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
HawkWow":9x5lwe93 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":9x5lwe93 said:
HawkWow":9x5lwe93 said:

I was referring to not playing NFL football until the 2nd half of our games. Not the 2nd half of the season. But your point, I believe, is valid just the same. One reason I have no concerns (at all) about our visit to Candlestick. I'd only be concerned if I were a Hawk fan in attendance....sans Kevlar.

I know what you meant... I was just adding to your own points with my own point that we will be better prepared in handling the road handicap in the 2nd consecutive week we play a road game as opposed to the first week.

And in our schedule we get this three times.

I think we will play better vs the Colts than what we showed in Houston.

I think we will play better vs the Rams (on 12 days rest no less) than we will play on the short week at Arizona.

And I think we will play better vs the Giants, than we will the week prior vs the 49ers.

OrFan

Reaction score
You say domed stadiums? Well all we have to do is make the roof cave in like the Metrodome.

It will no longer be a domed stadium, but a doomed stadium.

Yeah, I'm making fun of this, sorry but football is football. The place could be open, closed, domed, or inside a pyramid, it really doesn't matter.

And yes I know the op just forgot to use the sarcasm on thing.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1772f5ip said:

Cards
Rams
Lions
Bills in Toronto
Falcons in Playoffs

And Houston?

Huh? What you talkin bout Willis. The weather played no part in the Houston game. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Latest posts