Jordan Hill was back at practice today

ErikG803

Reaction score
Awesome! He certainly had some impressive moments before he got hurt. Upgrade over whatever D'Anthony Smith brought us for sure

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Thats good i want to see how Hill does in passing situations. I hope he was standing next to M. Bennett he could learn from him they have similar games they're relentless effort pass rushers but Bennett has the better hands and moves in the trenches.

hawker84

Reaction score
we were struggling mightly on the D line just a couple weeks ago, now we got playmakers all over the place and nowhere to plug all of them in... great problem to have indeed...

Basis4day

Reaction score
hawker84":2j2r8etm said:
we were struggling mightly on the D line just a couple weeks ago, now we got playmakers all over the place and nowhere to plug all of them in... great problem to have indeed...

Don't forget, Irvin is back next week too!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawker84":26a3er1e said:

This will work most awesomely so long as our big guys stay healthy. I cringe when I hear the words Mebane and groin, or Red Bryant and back used together. Very encouraging to see what McDonald is bringing lately, but I doubt he could adequately replace either one. McDaniel might do in a pinch.

CANHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":y48prex3 said:
hawker84":y48prex3 said:

This will work most awesomely so long as our big guys stay healthy. I cringe when I hear the words Mebane and groin, or Red Bryant and back used together. Very encouraging to see what McDonald is bringing lately, but I doubt he could adequately replace either one. McDaniel might do in a pinch.

I think McDonald is pretty solid in rotation. Glad to hear Hill is on the mend though. That's my adopted rookie. I think he's going to tear it up when he gets back in there...