JSN back at practice.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Good news. He's still a rookie and therefore, not a sure thing.

Looking forward to seeing what he does on the field.

seabowl

Reaction score
There is no way I would play in week one especially since we’re playing a weak team in the Rams. Let him rest up and heal up and if he’s ready by game two then put him in.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
There is no way I would play in week one especially since we’re playing a weak team in the Rams. Let him rest up and heal up and if he’s ready by game two then put him in.

I wouldn't call the Rams weak. They've had our number the past few years. Until I see otherwise, I consider them a good team. A team with Stafford, Aaron Donald, and Kupp isn't going to be a pushover.

olyfan63

Reaction score
They're football players, they're not made out of glass. Or at least most of them are not.........
But-but-but... still waiting for CJ Prosise to be healthy and flash his skills again, anyday now. Rashaad Penny, well, now that one's on the Eagles to fix or endure.

seabowl

Reaction score
I wouldn't call the Rams weak. They've had our number the past few years. Until I see otherwise, I consider them a good team. A team with Stafford, Aaron Donald, and Kupp isn't going to be a pushover.
Weak enough to not risk additional injury to JSN

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Yeah I'd let bobo be the big winner in that game but it may be a really minor thing which would be what , a 1st for pete , always so optimistic with injuries lol

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
wouldn't call the Rams weak.
I would. No Ramsey, O line is trash and Stafford has lost zip on his downfield balls. Kupp as a security blanket with no real running game and the secondary is booty cheeks. Hawks by 30

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I would. No Ramsey, O line is trash and Stafford has lost zip on his downfield balls. Kupp as a security blanket with no real running game and the secondary is booty cheeks. Hawks by 30
Sounds alot the teams of the Fisher era. Terrible but they always, and I mean always, got out of bed to play us.

Aaron Donald was on the tail end of those years too.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Sounds alot the teams of the Fisher era. Terrible but they always, and I mean always, got out of bed to play us.

When a team sells out to win the Super Bowl like the Rams did, roster overhaul will inevitably happen. And that is what we’re seeing in their secondary right now.

Kendrick graded as the second-worst cornerback in the league last year at 43.7 and returns to the Rams as their most experienced starter, as he played 483 snaps in 2022. L.A. spent two Day 3 picks on the secondary this year, but 2023 will be tough to watch for Ram fans from a once formidable unit.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Rams and McVay will find a way to play us tough. Nothing in the NFL is a gimme. Our "new look" D won't have had many snaps together, and leave it to McVay to come up with schemes on O that test our D's communication and scheme's "handoff" points. They'll also test our run D. Is it ready for primetime? Now if we have a really good pass rush, lots of that will become moot. I do expect the O to play well though. Plus Bobby is on our team now. Seahawks by 1-2 scores, but not by 30.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That's not going to happen it will be a dogfight just like in the Fischer years.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

The Hawks owned the Rams for several years.
Rams are always a tough matchup for the Hawks, always have been. I see no different this Sunday. Should be a good battle.