Man to Man (Russell Wilson) - NFL Network

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Featuring Russell Wilson being interviewed by Michael Irvin is on tomorrow at 7 PM. Just a heads up. It should be a pretty extensive interview and took place before the season.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
I've been waiting for this since they started advertising it at the start of the month. I'm very excited!

OP
OP
bigtrain21

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Same here. There are three players being interviewed by three different Hall of Famers and the show is an hour so it should be good.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Got it all set to record on my DVR at 10pm. :)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Times like this that I wish I'd just sprung for digital cable (but it's only times like this). Maybe someone will YouTube it...

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Well...that was awesome. This city is going to have a Super Bowl winner, soon. I'm not one to make bold proclamations, but I have no doubt it's coming, especially with this guy at the helm.

Find a way to watch this. It's nothing new. It's vintage Russell, but that's what makes it awesome.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Words from Russell,

Every week is a championship week, every day is a championship day.
That's OUR QB talking.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
He's very well spoken and articulate. He definitely had the most interesting interview and heart warming story of the three QB's lol.

Riley12

Reaction score
Darn! I forgot to set the DVR. The first rerun is this Friday at noon PDT.

Ruminator

Reaction score
And then there's Luck and his painfully scraggly neck-beard who makes even Roger Levesque look decent in comparison. Wilson already won the Lombardi of magazine photo-shoots, thanks to GQ. Luck needs to buy a razor.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I have said before that I think you couldn't find a better match of QB and coach than Russell and Pete. They're both so positive, focused, etc. This interview just further reinforces it for me.

Great segment.