Man to Man (Russell Wilson) - NFL Network

Greenhell

Reaction score
Ruminator":u0uk0oly said:
And then there's Luck and his painfully scraggly neck-beard who makes even Roger Levesque look decent in comparison. Wilson already won the Lombardi of magazine photo-shoots, thanks to GQ. Luck needs to buy a razor.

Luck's neck beard= :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of the closeness between PC and RW being as strong as was indicated in this film.
Maybe there is a budding father/son relationship building between PC and RW? Should be a pretty neat thing if so.

Sac

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2i5hh8ze said:
I wasn't aware of the closeness between PC and RW being as strong as was indicated in this film.
Maybe there is a budding father/son relationship building between PC and RW? Should be a pretty neat thing if so.

Should make for tear jerking hall of fame induction speeches.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I could see Wilson playing for the mariners and saving that franchise.

Because he's him.

yeastmode

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the links SHOCKER. I missed the broadcast when it aired. Really glad I got to see them now. Russell has my vote when he runs for President. He has me believing.

TwilightError

Reaction score
The question is, what will Wilson do after his football career. If he goes to politics, he will become the president of the United States, the head of United Nations or something. Although that might be a too dishonest business for him.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
His football career will go on for ten thousand years. He will become full robot and only require oil. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE RUSSELL SIDE! ;)

Sac

Reaction score
TwilightError":2okngz53 said:
The question is, what will Wilson do after his football career. If he goes to politics, he will become the president of the United States, the head of United Nations or something. Although that might be a too dishonest business for him.

INCORRECT

Russell Wilson will go on to establish world peace and a United Earth and then launch our little blue planet into the greater galactic community.

sc85sis

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2qjsxiy0 said:
I can't say for certain without actually knowing them, but I've thought for a while that Pete and Russell are very much alike in a lot of ways--and not just in terms of football. These are two really good human beings. I can definitely see them sharing a bond off the field as well as on it.

Donn2390

Reaction score
sc85sis":3paxr30z said:
CamanoIslandJQ":3paxr30z said:
I can't say for certain without actually knowing them, but I've thought for a while that Pete and Russell are very much alike in a lot of ways--and not just in terms of football. These are two really good human beings. I can definitely see them sharing a bond off the field as well as on it.
I'm from So Calif so I don't know much about Pete's off the field endevores in Seattle, but when he was at USC he did a lot for the poor and underprivileged and never talked about it, just did it. Some of his charities are still active today.
Here's one example of his caring; http://www.lamag.com/features/2007/12/0 ... rroll-does
Pete is the reason I became a long distance Seahawk fan who suffers each Sunday because of no local TV coverage..!!
GO HAWKS!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
Donn2390":pp49sxds said:
sc85sis":pp49sxds said:
CamanoIslandJQ":pp49sxds said:
I'm from So Calif so I don't know much about Pete's off the field endevores in Seattle, but when he was at USC he did a lot for the poor and underprivileged and never talked about it, just did it. Some of his charities are still active today.
Here's one example of his caring; http://www.lamag.com/features/2007/12/0 ... rroll-does
Pete is the reason I became a long distance Seahawk fan who suffers each Sunday because of no local TV coverage..!!
GO HAWKS!!
Yep. There's a reason for the SC in my screen name. You and I are coming from the same place generally speaking. I've followed Pete on and off the field since he was at USC. He's good people.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the links shocker!

Excellent interview and Russell is an amazing person.

GO HAWKS