Panther fan back! Great Win for you guys

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
I pretty much have lived in NorCal my whole life, and I can't stand the 49ers. I hate that damn team. I know we lost to the Bills by 1 point. But at least I say we lost against yall being competitive, y'all curb stomped the 49ers... LOL

good win for yall and good luck for the rest of the season.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Thanks for stoping by. The Panther loss today must of been sucky. You guys had that game.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3h5df5tm said:
Thanks for stoping by. The Panther loss today must of been sucky. You guys had that game.

When we didnt score the TD and went for the TD, I had this feeling we were going to lose. It is the Panther way. Play close the whole game to give it away as time expires. 2-14 now in games decided by a TD or less, it really hurts man..... LOL

Don Sowell

Reaction score
Pantherfan527":sv7avfkt said:
When we didnt score the TD and went for the TD, I had this feeling we were going to lose. It is the Panther way. Play close the whole game to give it away as time expires. 2-14 now in games decided by a TD or less, it really hurts man..... LOL

That's just not even fair. I read somewhere (CHFF, I think) that close games are generally toss-ups in the NFL. There's some evidence that some QBs do have the ability to pull out close wins, but by and large teams are .500 in close games. It's one of the reasons that Indy is predicted to return to the mean this season. They were preternaturally good at the close games last year.

But 2-14 in close ones? There's either something wrong with Cam - which I don't really seriously believe - or it's insanely bad luck.