And your best player of training camp is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
None other than Richard "IBALTY" Sherman.

http://bit.ly/16pU9cA

Love what HOF'er Michael Irvin had to say about him.

Michael Irvin also had something to say on the topic when the Hall of Fame wide receiver visited Virginia Mason Athletic Center this week to tape an interview with Wilson for the NFL Network.  

“I love Richard Sherman. I absolutely love him,” Irvin said.

This game, and especially guys who play on that island, requires such confidence,” Irvin said. “And Sherm has that confidence. A lot of guys have that confidence, but very few have the confidence and aura about them so much so that when he walks on the field others get confidence.”

I always say I will take the less-superior athlete,” he said. “Don’t give me the guy who’s superior to everybody. Give me the guy who plays great and knows how to make everybody else play great. And that’s what Richard does. He doesn’t back down. He doesn’t care who it is across from him. People may take it the wrong way, but he’s the greatest dude in the world.”

“He doesn’t have anything against you,” Irvin said. “Sherm does what he needs to do to play his best. It’s not about putting you down. It’s, ‘This is what makes me play my best.’ So that’s what he has to do. He builds it up. He has the confidence and then he goes out and backs it up.

“And I love that.”

Look how quickly he has become what he is,” Irvin said, shaking his head. “That’s what’s really amazing, just to see that – and at that position. That’s a hard position – cornerback, playing against these guys in this league.”

Status
Not open for further replies.