Richard Sherman on ESPN NFL32

niveky

Reaction score
I came in on the segment and still caught a good bit of it. I am not sure how much I missed....but man I am loving what Richard Sherman brings to the table more and more. He was on point. paraphrasing about Harbaugh's ped comments "it was hard for him, he can't keep quiet" don't remember the exact quote. When talking about his talk with other players on the field and asked if it was part of his personality or he is trying to get attention(talking about getting in Brady's face after the game, the Revis stuff, Roddy White) Trying to remember exactly how he said it, I believe he said I just speak the truth, some people don't like the truth, the truth hurts..something along those lines...was awesome.

OP
OP
niveky

niveky

Reaction score
There was additional content with breakdowns of different Seahawks items...came in late on that one too....what I did catch was that...

Mark Schlereth has the Seahawks as his best team in NFC West

Chris Carter has Russell Wilson as the NFC West Offensive MVP

I am going to work soon so don't know the whole schedules, but if no one realized they were doing these today you might look it up and you could possibly find times for more seahawks content.

Latest posts