Rain City Redemption

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Amazing how much has changed in such a short time (relatively).

Coach, GM, roster, uniforms, franchise QB, reputation, you name it.

And those chumps Marshall Faulk and Warren "Bankrupt" Sapp laughing Pete's hiring off... "U Mad, Bros?"

drdiags

Reaction score
Good find. If anyone sees the next episode, please post. NFLN, home of the glorified ex-jock analysts. I do not understand how they can continually justify having Warren Sapp associated with their brand.

Loved the video, looking forward to the next episode.

otter

Reaction score
That was BEAUTIFUL. That Beastquake still gives me chills every time I see it.

SE174

Reaction score
Awesome. I just rewatched that SD game last week. Leon would've had a 3rd KORTD in that game if he hadn't slipped... epic game. Gonna have to watch the Beast Quake game again now.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
SE174":1cf12ry5 said:
Awesome. I just rewatched that SD game last week. Leon would've had a 3rd KORTD in that game if he hadn't slipped... epic game. Gonna have to watch the Beast Quake game again now.

It sucks we don't have Leon anymore.

OP
OP
PlinytheCenter

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1spk6uj9 said:
SE174":1spk6uj9 said:

I agree. It kinda hurt when we let him go. It's reasonable to assume that Harvin will more than adequately replace him but man, Leon had some great moments for us. I wish him all success in NE; especially with all the crap they're going through now.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2gkbqyg3 said:
FlyingGreg":2gkbqyg3 said:
SE174":2gkbqyg3 said:

I agree. It kinda hurt when we let him go. It's reasonable to assume that Harvin will more than adequately replace him but man, Leon had some great moments for us. I wish him all success in NE; especially with all the crap they're going through now.

Yep, exactly. Harvin will be awesome, but I'll still miss Leon.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
I am blown away. The video was great, was really cool to relive some of that, but also painful. What blows me away though....I watched all of this happen, yet in such a short period of time, I am amazed of what I had forgotten.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
that was epic we need to bug that guy for the next part.

man I loved that win after listening to everyone laugh at the seahawks all week.

I remember watching the coverage leading up tot he game and their splash screen for the network was sanchez, brees, and manning but no seahawk. they just left us off any imagery. That got me so pissed before the game that it made the outcome 10x sweeter.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
^Hell. About half the people who post on this board were mocking the Seahawks going into that game against the Saints.

In fact, more than half of our own fans in several polls here and in the media wanted us to lose against the Rams in week 17.

For draft position.

Was that in the video?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":254umdcj said:
^Hell. About half the people who post on this board were mocking the Seahawks going into that game against the Saints.

In fact, more than half of our own fans in several polls here and in the media wanted us to lose against the Rams in week 17.

For draft position.

Was that in the video?
Suck for Luck also had a good run on the board IIRC. Nice post count btw 6666

Fisherhawk

Reaction score
That was well worth watching.They did a great job on putting it together.Can't wait for episode 2 to come out.Also looking forward to the games
still to be played this season.That will make for even better future episodes.

sc85sis

Reaction score
bryantology79":35ur86w2 said:
GET OFF ME!!! he says to tracy porter!

that video was satisfying
I don't know about NFL broadcasting history, but that definitely should go down in Seahawks broadcasting lore as one of the great moments in TV.

Steve2222

Reaction score
If you dont get goosebumps towards the end of that video, you probably arent a Seahawks fan or football fan in general.

That Saints game is probably the best game in Seahawks history.