Rain City Redemption

Jville

Reaction score
Wonderful Video. Thanks for the link. :th2thumbs:

TestMo1337

Reaction score
What's amazing to think is how much of a polarizing figure Pete Carrol has been in the past three years. Pumped and Jacked for season 4.

dunceface

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2xzzzvbd said:
He probably wakes up in the morning, sorts a line of blow and hi-fives his lamp

That's actually how his nose got like that

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
The beastquake run, i still stand, not just cheer, but stand and yell for every reply of it i see. Being in Buffalo Wild Wings, ONLY seahawks fan. Someone yelled a few mins before that happened " THE SEAHAWKS WONT WIN..WHO DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE? NO ONE ON YOUR ROSTER WOULD BE STARTING ON ANY OTHER TEAM" about 30 seconds later....BEASTQUAKE...the place went NUTS...even the people who just said we had NO ONE...they were like MAN...LYNCH MIGHT BE PRETTY GOOD. I'm only 21, but that was the best Seahawks game i've ever seen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Man, what an incredible video. Very well done, and brings back a lot of good and bad memories. Other than the NFC Championship, by far the best game I've seen in person in my 20 years as a Hawks season ticket holder. NOBODY seemed to give us a chance vs. the World Champs. Who dat? We Dat!

whcornell

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I came across this website for the first time last night and was pretty excited to see your comments. I just wanted to thank everyone here for watching and sharing your thoughts on my video. I started this project a few months ago as something I would keep for myself and friends. After initially not wanting to put this series on Youtube, I'm glad I did. Thanks again 12th man. More on the way.

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
whcornell":wfsozby5 said:
Hey guys,

I came across this website for the first time last night and was pretty excited to see your comments. I just wanted to thank everyone here for watching and sharing your thoughts on my video. I started this project a few months ago as something I would keep for myself and friends. After initially not wanting to put this series on Youtube, I'm glad I did. Thanks again 12th man. More on the way.

Excellent work. Please keep it up!

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Honestly this is one of the best vidz I've seen Hawks related. What a great job of revealing the transformation from mediocrity under "the one who shall not be named" and Mora to what we have now under Schneider and PC. I remember the pain and misery that being a 12 was 3-4 years ago, wondering and hoping for what the future would bring. That future is here! I've never seen this type of vibe throughout the 12's, and the city, its amazing.

This year is going to be special, you can just feel it in the air!

Can't wait for the next installment, GREAT JOB!!!

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hey, William--welcome to .net! Do you have professional experience with video editing, etc.? If not, you should. It's really well done.

Reaction score
whcornell":32dgd0j2 said:
Hey guys,

Rock on man! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Go Hawks! :th2thumbs:

whcornell

Reaction score
Thank you. I don't have any proffesional experience. I sort of taught myself how to use adobe premier a few months on the fly while makin this. So it's kind of my first go. Needless to say, the second episode is comin along much quicker lol

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
whcornell":1sgce5u7 said:
Thank you. I don't have any proffesional experience. I sort of taught myself how to use adobe premier a few months on the fly while makin this. So it's kind of my first go. Needless to say, the second episode is comin along much quicker lol
I can't wait! Also on your other video with the guy rapping, I laughed my ass when the guy getting jiggy with it knocked the cell phone out the other guys hand.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Also, are you going to devote the next video entirely to 2011?

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
whcornell":3avfrysd said:
Hey guys,

incredible video, is there any chance you have copies on disc i could pay you for? the youtube version is great but i would absolutely love to have a nice clear copy to watch on my plasma. hope we can make this happen, love your work!

dunceface

Reaction score
Seriously man, great job for a first go! Like someone else said the video perfectly captures the ups and downs of the past few years.
The feedback seems equally positive over at Field Gulls too!
Can't wait for episode 2 :th2thumbs:

Exittium

Reaction score
man this video .. was like the manly version of a "chick" flick.. i was anxious at the start, angry with mora and tearfully happy with the beastquake! Totally stoked for Epi2 looking forward to it!!!!

OP
OP
PlinytheCenter

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
whcornell":mepyqqu0 said:
Yea each season will have it's own video.

Just got back into town and I have to say Will that was a really terrific job. You could and should be working for any number of sports agencies. REALLY well done. You have a feel for this media and for your subject matter. All of us here are very impressed and needless to say we're looking forward to your next effort! Lots of media geeks on this site so I would imagine if you're looking for a particular clip someone here will be more than happy to help you out. Keep up the good work!