Cool story for you Country fans

bellingerga

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
bellingerga":3uhzfvgx said:
I'm not a huge fan of country, mostly because it was forced on me as a kid, I wasn't allowed to listen to anything else and I rebelled pretty hard, but even I think this is cool as hell.

I can appreciate all forms of music with the exception of one which I can't name cause I don't want to piss off CANhawk ;)

CANHawk

Reaction score
grizbob":3vvxq46k said:
bellingerga":3vvxq46k said:

I can appreciate all forms of music with the exception of one which I can't name cause I don't want to piss off CANhawk ;)

That's right! Don't MAKE me bust a cap in yo honkey ass... Me and Throwdown gonna roll up on ya in the low low.

Trailerville2

bellingerga

Reaction score
CANHawk":2zmtaml4 said:
grizbob":2zmtaml4 said:
bellingerga":2zmtaml4 said:

That's right! Don't MAKE me bust a cap in yo honkey ass... Me and Throwdown gonna roll up on ya in the low low.

Trailerville2

actually lmao

RockHawk

Reaction score
grizbob":1rm1wxm4 said:
bellingerga":1rm1wxm4 said:

I was going to answer Poutine Rock.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
bellingerga":17hmmun4 said:

I actually started listening to country music in the early 90's as a form of social rebellion. My sisters were the popular kids in school and I wasn't, so I didn't like pop music, and my friends all listened to heavy metal. I wanted to be the different one in my group so I started listening to country. Now I have two sets of twins who listen to pop music and to be a good dad I listen to for them...it's all a big circle...

Latest posts