My Theory About Getting Tha Monstar in the 5th

godawg

Reaction score
People on this board screamed when we picked a RB in the 2nd--Jesse Williams was available and our biggest need was at DT. Hostilities broke out when he wasn't picked in the 3rd, and he continued to drop like a rock..............till we swooped in to pluck him in the 5th. Durability? Knee injury? What, the one that kept him out for a few minutes in the SEC Championship?

I surmise that none other than John Schneider planted a medical mole with a tragic prognosis for the otherwise talented, fast and massive DT, who only played for two years in college but won two national championships. I have no other explanation.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
The guy with the tin foil hat called, he said excellent job keep up the good work, watch out for rapist space aliens

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Pete and John are Jedi Masters and play Jedi mind tricks on the other GMs. Russell is a Padwan. The VMAC is the Jedi Palace and the CLink is the Jedi battle arena.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I believe that Russell Wilson is actually 6'4" but John Schneider shrunk him to insure he'd last until the 3rd round.

Atradees

Reaction score
Will Bevell use Tha Monstar as a blocker in goal line situations? That would be too cool.

Laloosh

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3hgks776 said:
I believe that Russell Wilson is actually 6'4" but John Schneider shrunk him to insure he'd last until the 3rd round.

Oh shit, I think i peed a little...

zhawk

Reaction score
funny how the "elites" on this board are so condescending. the rest of us love this team too. we just want to enjoy the sport and if we win, all the better.
this is supposed to be fun..... right? :0190l:

zhawk

Reaction score
and here's the thing, when I buy a jersey, or a ticket, my money is as good as yours. and when i'm in the stadium, my voice is as loud as yours. and because you have an opinion, its just that. an opinion. not a hater but I don't like how some debase others on this board.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
zhawk":34fo3t3i said:
and here's the thing, when I buy a jersey, or a ticket, my money is as good as yours. and when i'm in the stadium, my voice is as loud as yours. and because you have an opinion, its just that. an opinion. not a hater but I don't like how some debase others on this board.

Nobody's being debased. We're just having fun. I seriously doubt GoDawg's feelings have been hurt.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
zhawk":27sy66bp said:

Why are you trippin bro? In this thread especially? It's all love!

OP
OP
godawg

godawg

Reaction score
Don't worry folks, I'm starting with conspiracy theories, but I'll have my aluminum foil hat for next season.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
godawg":18rsioya said:
Don't worry folks, I'm starting with conspiracy theories, but I'll have my aluminum foil hat for next season.

I actually think your OP is probably spot on.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I think ultimately its because of concerns about his knee, legit or not. Every year theres a a few good prospects who fall in the draft because of questions about it. Last year Lamar Miller lasted till the fourth and was scooped up by Miami. So far proven himself well and healthy and worth the possible risk pick.

I think there's possible question of fit to some teams as well as value of the role he plays. He's more a player in a 3-4 than 4-3 so I'm sure some teams simply had him off their board completely. For seattle tho, he's a great fit in the 2-down run-stuffing 3-tech and 5-tech role which not all teams value in a passing league.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Someone should have told him to do this with one of the first round DTs

Latest posts