Cool Marshawn Lynch highlighs

toadie_uk

Reaction score
BeastMode - He helped Wilson out of some sticky situations there, I like how he knows where to be when Wilson's scrambling around... our WRs need to learn that too

gspin2k1

Reaction score
2012 Rushing Stats:
A. Peterson - 348 ATT 2097 Yds 6.0 AVG
A. Morris - 335 ATT 1613 Yds 4.8 AVG
M. Lynch - 315 ATT 1590 Yds 5.0 AVG

- A. Peterson undisputed #1, most yards, highest average, can't really complain there. BUT I think iit sucks M. Lynch finished the season as #3 because he had 20 less attempts than Morris, and was only behind him by 23 yards?!? Marshawn had a higher average AND I think sat out 2-4 quarters combined in some of the final regular season games because we had blow out wins. I think there was one game where BOTH Lynch and Turbin had over 100 yards each. Imagine is Marshawn played the whole game, he'd have like 200 yards and would've dumped on Morris. Oh well that's just me being Nit Picky and wishing Marshawn came in second, first was a little out of reach.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Never can see enough Beastmode vids...

Love how he never really celebrates his TDS...just a simple throw of the ball

Even after Beastquake..he was asked if he thought that was his best run at the beginning of 2012 camp...his response? "that was last year."

He just wants those TDs at any price.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I wish I could find a highlight video without some rap or rock song attached to it.