Russell Wilson - Bigger

kearly

Reaction score
Just saw this- pretty darn good highlight vid. Comes from Diesel Productions who does some pretty good highlight videos for every NFL team. Last year he did the the Marshawn Lynch / Tech N9ne video, which was pretty good as well.

[youtube]L-rwVy-Wj_g[/youtube]

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
I'd love to know where he got his video from. Kind of looked like NFL films. Is that out already?

HUGGY

Reaction score
GAAAAWWWDDD I love Russell Wilson.

Thanks for the vid.

GO HAWKS!!!!

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks Kearly, loved the video but not the music :roll: at me, I'm old :les:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I'm so jacked that we have a guy that gives us a really...really good chance to score in every game he steps foot on the field. No more white knuckles going into fourth quarter down a score, and basically not having a chance to win the game.

Russell Wilson is a beast.

The Radish

Reaction score
grizbob":gt5pc34t said:

Not to worry Bob, rap is the lack of musical skills. Its what happens when someone can't play an instrument and can't sing. In fact can barely speak understandably.

:roll:

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I run a window tinting company in Kirkland. He got his rig tinted at another place in Bellevue, but when he did he met all the guys working on his vehichle and brought them all signed hats. Good guy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Every time I read a thread about the guy, regardless of the topic, I think about his play. Today's thought is his ability to think quick and move, while maintains that desire to complete a pass and working behind the line of scrimmage. Or, if it collapses, he just gets out of there and rolls. This is something we have never had a Seahawk fans. There are so many plays that he sees the pressure and positions himself to actually give the receiver a chance rather than just throw the ball away.

We know the guy is a stellar citizen and has a serious off-field rapport. He is going to take the greater Seattle area over in a big way.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
So many great plays. That long bomb to Baldwin in the Patriots game, when he was running to his left and threw back to his right...and placed it perfectly. Just amazing.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":16oz7n4w said:
So many great plays. That long bomb to Baldwin in the Patriots game, when he was running to his left and threw back to his right...and placed it perfectly. Just amazing.
That's one kind of a pass that most Coaches try to discourage the Quarterbacks from attempting to throw, because of the chances of the pass losing velocity, and a higher percentage for an interception.
Wilson makes those extraordinary passes look easy to do. :th2thumbs:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1i6blb4e said:
FlyingGreg":1i6blb4e said:
That's one kind of a pass that most Coaches try to discourage the Quarterbacks from attempting to throw, because of the chances of the pass losing velocity, and a higher percentage for an interception.
Wilson makes those extraordinary passes look easy to do. :th2thumbs:

Exactly. I'd normally cringe seeing a QB trying to make that pass, but when it's Wilson I just get a sh*t eating grin because I know it's going to be something awesome.

Conversely, it was fun watching Sherman bait Kaepernick into throwing back across his body into the end zone and Sherm getting an easy pick in the game at C Link... silly Kapernick!

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
Sprfunk":48q15lhz said:
I run a window tinting company in Kirkland. He got his rig tinted at another place in Bellevue, but when he did he met all the guys working on his vehichle and brought them all signed hats. Good guy.

That is cool. Best QB ever, but even better as a human being.

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
The Radish":4edb0vrm said:
grizbob":4edb0vrm said:

Not to worry Bob, rap is the lack of musical skills. Its what happens when someone can't play an instrument and can't sing. In fact can barely speak understandably.

I'd make fun of you both for being old and behind the times, but my little brother hates rap just as much as you do, and he's 27. It's not for everyone.

grizbob

Reaction score
kearly":f6marx3d said:
The Radish":f6marx3d said:
grizbob":f6marx3d said:

I'd make fun of you both for being old and behind the times, but my little brother hates rap just as much as you do, and he's 27. It's not for everyone.

Yup, and it sucks for us'ns that can't listen to rap, cause that seems to be all they use for these videos these days :cry:

Jsolo

Reaction score
The Radish":39y1rzdf said:
grizbob":39y1rzdf said:

Not all rap is bad. Though I do agree that a majority of the artist out there are pretty terrible, some rappers have a lot of substances a creativity in their songs. I understand that it might not be some peoples type of music but, saying rap or hip hop is a lack of musical talent is a bit far-fetched. I know I posted this in the Net Lounge but if you have time to check this out you'd understand rap itself is all that bad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcblBDTAoQ

Latest posts