Billick

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Did any of you guys notice how he was lobbying for the Lynch touchdown to. To be, that the ball didn't cross the end zone. Don't like that

Rat

Reaction score
I noticed that he's a complete moron. I thought it was funny when he was questioning whether it was four down territory when we were in Atlanta territory with 44 seconds left, down by six.

Fox0r

Reaction score
He also said after the game that the Seahawks validated their number one seed.

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
He was saying the ball popped out before the end zone, when it clearly crossed the plane.

Rat

Reaction score
He also said that a FG would make it a two score game when we were losing 27-7.

purpleworld

Reaction score
Rat":3jgo2klf said:
I noticed that he's a complete moron. I thought it was funny when he was questioning whether it was four down territory when we were in Atlanta territory with 44 seconds left, down by six.

Yeah, he said we could kick a field goal and then try to recover an on-side kick, what an idiot! :34853_tinfoil:

zayden185

Reaction score
Wasteland2112":2bh5lxos said:
Well he is Mike Smith's brother-in-law...

I lost an immense amount of respect for FOX....billick is the second best analyst they have?

Jesus

Maybe by putting his out there FoX could get him to leave with some exposure, get out of his contract

He sounded like a baffoon for sure.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Fox0r":2vu73cf3 said:
He also said after the game that the Seahawks validated their number one seed.

I was LMAO when he said that. He really was struggling when things were getting tight.

The Radish

Reaction score
Aristotle22":179ux3i1 said:
He was saying the ball popped out before the end zone, when it clearly crossed the plane.

He most certainly did not say that. He said I wonder if the ball popped out before he crossed the line and then watching the replay he said it didn't.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
He was awful today. Truly awful.

And he interviewed with Philadelphia this week. Enjoy that, Eagles fans.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
He also claimed that had we fell behind by 16, it would have been a 3 score game.

Guy had a tough day.

chawx

Reaction score
Hindsight being 20/20...I'd almost want that fumble..then we could have ran another play to kill more clock... Time for three plays was wayyy too much time to ask of our D, apparently...2 or 1 play for ATL and we win it

Rainmaker

Reaction score
chawx":2xgi10we said:
Hindsight being 20/20...I'd almost want that fumble..then we could have ran another play to kill more clock... Time for three plays was wayyy too much time to ask of our D, apparently...2 or 1 play for ATL and we win it

That's exactly what I was thinking. So excited we scored but knew there was way too much time left on the clock. 31 seconds, 2 timeouts and an offense that can throw it around was bad news.

Latest posts